Nissan Murano Forum banner

2005 Nissan Murano SE NEW OWNER

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Damjan Kumin 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I recently purchased a 2005 Nissan Murano SE! I'm located in Canada. I can't wait to learn more about this car, I'm into motorcycles, so this will be a fun learning expierence.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice, welcome!

Reactions: jason6rr
#3 ·
Welcome! You're going to learn more about your car here than you ever expected. Take care!

Jim

Reactions: jason6rr
#6 ·
I brought home my car today! I'm blown way at how good the Bose sound system is! I'm planning to tint the front windows black. Also I have to order a new piece of plastic for the drivers side mirror since mine has a piece missing, hopefully it's not too exspensive. As well, I want to order a new grill, mine is starting to peel, I looked at them online and they are roughly around $120. I'm about to go buy some deer whistles for it.

Down the line, I'll probably do some upgrades here and there, I'm planning to upgrade the suspension this year.

#7 ·
Looks very nice! If you're going to do window film in front, make sure the installer checks your state regs and does not exceed the legal limits - but of course, they will be very familiar with those.

"Deer Whistles"...sounds like a band in Minnesota!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.