Nissan Murano Forum banner

How Much Did You Pay For Your 2015 Murano?

79K views 219 replies 111 participants last post by  parallelogram 
#1 ·
Looking for a 2015 Murano, may I ask you how much you paid for your 2015 Murano? I would like to learn the experience from your purchase if you can share.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Waiting the responses but I'll guess AT-LEAST sticker and in some cases over sticker.
First to own pays the big bucks.

#13 ·
We picked up a platinum, pearl white with tech for about $500 off. We bought ours 100+ miles away since no-one in MA had that color combo/trim in early January. We knew going in that it would be hard to get any savings. Did get floor mats for "free" though... LOL

That being said, use TrueCar estimate, lots of dealers will honor it. They get incentives from their parent companies, manufactures, as well as bonuses from work. The sticker is actually only one part of the deal (for them).

#18 ·
Skiingj,
Where did you get such a deal, the second part of the question, did you have a trade? Pretty good deal... for a vehicle that has only been on the market about 3 months.... Maybe a worth a trip. :D

#15 ·
skiingj, can't be much more exciting time for you.
Good luck and enjoy the toy. What color did you get?

#17 ·
Yeah ski, I have an 04 coupe that I call the garage queen.
She sits with 42K miles and glistens like a new one. She does not go out in the rain and she is pampered like a spoiled child. The wife only likes driving in the Murano. She calls the G a hot rod. Says she feels like she is sitting on the road instead of up high in the Murano.

#21 ·
Some of my local dealers are showing internet pricing discounts of $500 to as high as $2700 off MSRP on the 2015 Muranos...depending on how long they have been on the lot. Most show $1-2k off. The $2700 off MSRP is on a Gun Metallic Platinum w/Tech and Graphite interior at my local dealer. It has been there over a month.

#24 ·
$4006 off of Murano Platinum AWD with tech package, Illuminated door sills, cargo package, interior lights, splash guards. Used truecar pricing at non true car dealership. Didn't pull out the truecar pricing until after they gave me a price for my trade in :) 0:)

#25 ·
I hope to get a deal like some of you are recently when I purchase a Platinum AWD in White or Red in the next few months.

Side question if anyone may know...

Does anyone know why the Cargo Package has gone up to $400 on Nissan's website (build your own site) compared to what it used to be at $190? Did they add the cargo cover, but haven't listed it yet? If that's the case...no problem. If nothing was added to that accessory package...not good!

#29 ·
I am assuming no "Sales Tax" What are your personal income tax and property tax rates along with license fees ect every year? Most states with no sales taxes get you even worse on the back end instead of the front end.:eek:

#31 ·
Hi Everyone,
New member minutes ago and when I saw this thread just had to sign up as a member and comment. (And not sure if you can name dealer names or locations on this board)
Wanted a Murano SL in black, white, red or pac sunset, white interior, with tech package.
Working with my local dealer for 4-6 weeks to get a lower price but they would not budge so went "shopping" on Nissan USA site and requested all dealers within 150 miles.
After checking about 10 dealers online for my configuration, found one that advertises $7000 off MSRP! At first it was too good to be true.
I called and Rita internet mgr confirmed the large discount but I only qualified for $6000 off. And, NMAC (Nissan Finance) is giving 0.9% for 36 months or 1.9% for longer loans until 4-30-15. I chose a black with beige interior SL with tech pkg. MSRP is 40655 and with discount 34655 before fees and taxes. With fees/taxes came to $35,560.20 out the door!
Meanwhile dealers were calling me and when I gave them that price they couldn't believe it and said you'll find out when you get to the dealer there will be hidden fees or you won't qualify, etc. One dealer even adds $2000 to the MSRP!
Two days later wife and I signed the papers and we are now owners of a 2015 Murano, our first ever. Have had Nissans for 40 years. I turned in an end of lease Altima 3.5 at this dealer also.
If anyone wants the dealer details, I will be glad to share, or let me know if I can post that info on this board.

John Z

#32 ·
Hi Everyone,
New member minutes ago and when I saw this thread just had to sign up as a member and comment. (And not sure if you can name dealer names or locations on this board)
Wanted a Murano SL in black, white, red or pac sunset, white interior, with tech package......
John Z
Congrats on the awesome deal.

I have tried their web site, but it seems to only allow you to select one dealer at a time.
As a result, I have to redo the process for each dealer and there are 30+.
Is there a way to select all 30+ and essentially do an e-mail blast to them all at once indicating the package and color?

#33 ·
Hi QuestionGuy,
Sorry, don't know how to email blast dealers, it would be nice. Maybe someone else has the answer. I built my vehicle and then did a dealer inventory search for 100 miles and got a list of dealers. Then it was easy to go to their website to get an email contact. I even called a couple of places. It doesnt take long to find out what they have in inventory since many dealers (all?) have an internet crew for quick replies and responses. BTW, this dealer was in central FL.
John Z

#34 ·
I knew the day it was coming in on the trailer and the next am I was in there bright and early. It was Dec24.
The sales manager had just taken it out for a spin and when he came in I took it out with another sales guy( who I knew) and bought it there right on the spot, to the dismay of 4 other couples that were waiting to take it out. I immediately put 1g down on it so nobody else could drive it as its now my vehicle and a liability issue so nobody else could drive it. I had the dealer park it out back so nobody could come and sit in it with there dirty jeans etc and go in and out of the vehicle. According to Nissan Canada it was the first Platinum awd licensed and insured in Canada.
So far no problems, and I just stuck the 20 inchers back on as I had a set of 18 inchers with fast rims on for the winter. The dealer sold it to me for that price, there was no haggling so I paid sticker price. That was there price so I bought it. I dont know why you paid $500 more.

#36 ·
Java Metallic AWD with tech package, carpeted floor mats and cargo protector, splash guards, illuminated kick plates, interior accent lighting, and cargo package . . . $40,545

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.