Nissan Murano Forum banner

Winter Rubber Cargo Mat ???

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  DJO 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am seeking the OEM Nissan Murano 2015 year of the Winter Rubber Cargo Mat !! I can't find it anywhere....:( Is it available ? I know that I can get another brand but I want the original OEM brand.....

#3 ·
eBay has them!

#8 ·
Just checked eBay again, saw at least 3 listings for the rubber oem winter mats. Only black or gray. Didn't see tan.

#10 ·
I wanted the OEM rubber cargo mat and could never fine one, so I purchased the Weathertec and am very pleased with it. I got the tan to go with my cashmere leather interior. Looks great. Then I went on to purchase the Weathertec all weather floor liners. My car is now protected from winter weather.

#11 ·
Can't say anything about Cargo OEM rubber mat, but if you will need front and rear rubber mats - OEM is not good for that at all. OEM has bad design (as all manufacturers). They don't have high enough lips to hold slush and mud in winter, so you can imagine it results in salty white looking ruined carpet underneath. Only Weathertech or Husky for real winter.

As for Cargo area - it's not that important really, because you usually don't go in there with your dirty shoes and any of Cargo mats will do the job. It's just matter of taste.
IMHO.

#13 ·
Is there any significant difference between WeatherTech and Husky? I'm looking to buy front, back and cargo, and both brands have similar prices. Are there any cons of haveing Husky or WeatherTech or is it just personal preference?

I'd appreciate any comments,

Thanks!

#14 ·
What's "winter"? :D

(I lived 14 years 35 miles east of St. Paul, MN. I swear I'll never go back to a place that damn cold. I'm in south central Texas these days.)

No winter mats for meeeeeeee..... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.