Nissan Murano Forum banner

Did You Name Your Murano?

13K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  zebelkhan 
#1 ·
Mine is Lola!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Not uncommon to drive in grade 11 and 12 back in the day when you could have a full unrestricted licence at 16. Around here anyway. :)

No names, just short versions of the cars model. Our old Ridgeline was the "Ridge" and our CRV is the V. I had a 77 Dodge Aspen in high school, called it the "ass pain" because it was of course a tempermental pain in the ass at times.

#15 ·
Mine was named "Jasmine" and it actually knew it's name! Well, sort of. I had built and installed a Carputer in it (for those of you who may not know, a carputer is a small computer with special programs to provide Audio, Video, and GPS). I had programmed the carputer to be interactive and respond to me if it heard the word "Jasmine". So I would say something like: "Listen Jasmin" and it would respond by saying " Yes Master. What would you like me to do?" :)

#19 ·
I didn't name it but I often call it MURRR. When I am to lazy to use all those Syllables in MURANO.

My Convertible was named ZELDA as she is a Beautiful Warrior Princess. LOL

#21 ·
Normally don't name my cars, but I did have a 2008 Toyota RAV4 w a V6 (best thing about that one was how quick it was, most people were very suprised, worst was legroom and road noise)...Called that one "RAVi" as in RAVioli...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.