Nissan Murano Forum banner

Murano vs RDX vs Ford Edge

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  user8 
#1 ·
"We recently had the chance to drive a few competitors of our long-term 2015 Nissan Murano test car, including the recently redesigned Ford Edge and the newly updated Acura RDX. What did we think?

Murano Holds Its Own :)
Although there are some major differences between the Murano and its Ford and Acura rivals, a few days in those models convinced us that the Murano is the better car, whether you're interested in technology, driving experience or luxury appointments".

Taken from here: 2015 Nissan Murano: Driving the Competition - Autotrader

Previously it also scored #1 among Ford Edge and Hyundai Santa Fe: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...yundai_santa_fe_sport_comparison/viewall.html

I feel like if I say Murano is currently the best there is in its class - I won't be too far from truth.

#3 ·
I've personally tested the MDX and Edge before buying my Murano, and as far as pricing, if you compare what you get for your Murano vs an Edge or MDX, the Murano offers more.

As far as confort, the Murano is by far the best feeling on the road, and with those seats, you can drive hours without having back pain. The Edge and MDX has more a direct driving and more sporty. Yes it's fun for some times, but then you will miss the confort the Murano offers - Especially in my Area, the roads are so rough, you have to physically prepare yourself to hit a bump or an hole.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.