Nissan Murano Forum banner

The low beams that people think are high beams

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  RkyMtnHi 
#1 ·
I know this topic has surfaced before, not sure if limited to the Platinum LED's but I'm constantly being flashed by other drivers that think I have my high beams on.

What is the solution that you are using on this?

#3 ·
Are you lighting up the interior of the car in front of you? Mine doesn't go above the trunk line of most cars. Problem seems to be the wide throw pattern as it's usually cars in the opposite lanes. As long as it's not blinding the guys in front of you, it's ok. Nissan defn should've put in the self levelers but oh well.

#6 ·
It's oncoming traffic. Not sure about the people in front, but on that day I went out for a 20 min drive I had about 5 people flash me during that time. I'm going to the dealer on the 23rd, so I will have them look at it as per suggestions on here - thanks all!

#5 ·
Mine came pointed into the sky from the factory. The dealer fixed it by angling it so low that it was useless for driving at night. I ended up adjusting it myself. All you need is an 8mm socket if I remember right.

Nobody has flashed me since, so it is possible to have a happy medium.

#13 ·
I've been known to flash brights at people driving with their high beams on - or with driving lights that blinded me. They earn it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.