Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Northern Jersey
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well, here we go:
1. 1972 Vaz 2101, 1.3L In-line 4, 63Hp's, Black (Italian Fiat made in Russia) My first car ever, stick shift baby...
2. 1982 Zaporozhets, 1.1L In-line 4,43 Hp's, Dark Yellow( Ukrainian Porshe: engine in rear )
3. 1994 Ford T-Bird, 4.2L V8, 190HP's Dark Red(My first American car, there were many dates in that one ...)
4. 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Se, 3.8L V6, 200 HP's, Black (met my future wife in that one)
5. 1999 Chrysler 300 M, 3.5L , V6 , 255 HP's Deep Slate(still have it, fast and roomy baby)
6. 2004 Nissan Murrrano SL AWD, 3.5L, V6, 245HP's, Black/Black
everything but DVD. love this one... a lot!
7.I'm thinking....of handing Murrano to the wify in a couple of years...and welcome '06 FX35?! Why not?
'04 SL AWD -DVD Super Black
'05 VTX1800F Candy Black Cherry
'08 Prius Pkg#6 Loaded
When I don't drive I ride!