Nissan Murano Forum banner

Time to have Gen 3 forum!

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  zebelkhan 
#1 ·
I think it's time that our friendly administrators start a Gen 3 forum. Starting price for FWD Canadian 2015 Murano was announced at just shy of $30,000. That explains the huge discounts on 2014's. Nissan Canada said average price drop is $4,500. Looks to me that Mo and Pathfinder will have similar pricing. This is the first time (apparently) that FWD Mo will be offered in Canada. To be followed when full model prices and options/packages will be announced.
2015 Nissan Murano gets $30K Canadian sticker price | MotoringTV

#2 ·
#3 ·
Canadian and US models differ as is the case most of the time and I did not do a back to back comparison, but in Canada the SV seems to offer a lot of things that were once reserved for the SL or LE/Platinum. If I would buy one today, it would probably be the SV (only comes with charcoal fabric seats), not the SL as I don't care about leather in our cold climate. I just bought cheap seat covers to see if that helps as the seats are cold and yes they're heated but it takes a few minutes before you feel comfortable (wearing jeans) and it's not even Winter yet...

Forgot to mention that a variation of copper color is back for those who like it! Can't wait to see the new Mo in person and check the outward visibility...I think it's worse than the current generation which is not great to start with.

#5 ·
Since Pilgrim is staying with us for now, perhaps he can push the admin to get that new section...

#7 ·
As much as I like my 2014, all you people with your beautiful 2015 Murano make me think I will get one in just a few years...Great color combinations for different tastes especially in the US with Moka leather. Classic or striking depending which one you pick. Way to go Nissan!

#14 ·
Just switch the cross cab sect to the Gen 3:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.