Nissan Murano Forum banner

It's been fun

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JayS 
#1 ·
Went to test drive a 2012 Mazda CX-9 touring today and they really wanted to deal with it being the end of the month. Signed on it and will be dropping the Murano off tomorrow. Thanks for all the info over the past few years. Just lost faith in the Murano's reliability since the transfer case popped.

#4 ·
Take care and enjoy!

#6 ·
Mazda is a superb brand, I recently sold my MazdaSpeed 3 (tears). Love that monster of a car, as a result I've grown to love most of what they make, they are on a hell of a roll right now! They know how to put hardware together in a magical way.

Congrats on the CX-9!

#7 ·
That looks great! I looked briefly at a CX-7 before buying the Murano. Didn't drive it and often wondered which way I would have chosen if I had done so.

#8 ·
We didn't bother driving the CX-7 because we really wanted to go back to a 7 passenger vehicle. We had a 3 row Expedition before the Murano and almost NEVER used the 3rd row. The summer after getting the Murano it seemed like every other week we were taking 2 cars somewhere that would have only needed one if we still had a 3rd row.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.