Nissan Murano Forum banner

2015 Cargo cover ???

9K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  a941 
#1 ·
I need a Cargo cover (retractable or the like) for my 2015. I cannot find one anywhere. Anybody know where i can get one? I have items in my cargo area that I'd like un-viewable from the outside. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I ordered one with mine, and it's still not come in yet. I got my Murano in January, so it's been about three months now. The dealer told me that it has been removed as an accessory from the Nissan web site. He believes it could be a problem with a supplier, and once they get a deal with a new vendor it will be available again.

#5 ·
Designed to provide plenty of extra storage. I got my Murano in January, so it's been about three months now. The dealer told me that it has been removed as an accessory from the Nissan web site. He believes it could be a problem with a supplier
Includes pockets in the lid to hold a notebook and pencil, and a large bin for storing maps, tapes, etc.
Installed in the second row, it’s available in colors to complement vehicle’s interior.

#6 ·
I'm curious to know if the design of the 2015 cargo cover has changed because on previous gen, a lot of people here including yours truly have either sold or stored the damn thing (if this can be any consolation to you 2015 owners)! I did the same on a few of my previous vehicles, a 2012 RAV4 which also had OEM tinted windows. I also had a 2008 Impreza hatchback and had the windows tinted dark "limousine" black and then I sold the cover...! Snapping the clips to the rear head rest posts is a pain.

The windows are factory tinted on the Mo and if I need to cover my precious belongings from prying eyes, I just use a charcoal blanket that I keep all the time under the cargo floor. On my GF 2015 Juke, the hard cargo cover is snapped to the hatch and follows it, no need to to unhook it and roll it back like a blind, a wonderful design IMO!

#8 ·
My dealer has 3 in stock. The P/N for it is different than what shows up on the Nissan website. There is a bulletin on it changing the P/n. They are available cause I just bought one for my 15 MO. If needed I can dig out my paperwork and get the correct number for you. They are 235.00 and can be installed by YOU. don't let them b/s you to letting them install it.

#9 ·
Something missing?

I just bought my Murano a few days ago, and there is a retractable cargo cover just laying in the back. No one I asked at the dealership seemed to know how to install it, and it is actually not wide enough to fit into the holes on each side of the cargo area at the same time. Since you have experience with installing this part, will you tell me if there is some sort of mounting bracket missing? Thank you!

#10 ·
The problem with the cargo covers is usually that things stick up too high to use them. They work great for long flat objects, not so good for most other things.

#12 ·
Just like the prev post. there are 2 places to put it, square indents in each side. the cargo cover has springs (tension rods for curtains) and all you do is put it in one side, push on it, set it in the other side and waaa laaa, it is installed, and it pulls aft to those funky looking places that the curtain hooks in to. very simple,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.