Nissan Murano Forum banner

Problem in interior lighting

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
I have Nissan murano '03 and I am shocked to know that interior lights is creating problem. One day the dome, map, visor lights and hatch all went out. The car sounds when the key is inserted and the car’s seat shifts back once the door opens, without any lights. I have checked all of the fuses within the fuse box under the hood and close to the parking brake. Is there any other fuse box that wants to be checked or are all the lights obsessed in series where one moves out they all do? Any assistance would be cherished. Thanks

#3 ·
Do you have two user accounts? If so, please send me a private message and I will delete the one you specify.

I don't understand your original message completely, but it appears that you have eliminated fuses as a problem. You didn't tell us the year of your car, so we have little information to use.,

My guess is that you have an older Murano with a battery that's failing. Many off electrical problems show up when the battery goes downhill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.