Nissan Murano Forum banner

New pictures from the New England Int. Auto Show

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Mevi88 
#1 ·
Thanks to pizzaman_20, we've got exclusive pictures of Murano from the New Enngland International Auto Show in Boston. Check them out <a href="http://www.nissanmurano.org/murano/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=3">here</a>.

Thanks pizzaman!!!

#2 ·
Picture of the murano

So Pizzaman- The Murano doesn't look very big, not much of an SUV... Look more like the size of The Pontiac Vibe or Toyota Matrix?? I am going to the South Florida Auto Show tommorrow so i guess i will see. Thanks for the great pics!

Mevi88

#3 ·
South Florida Auto Show

Okay i went to the South Florida Auto Show last weekend and I took pictures of the Murano. They had the car in dark blue.. beautiful color and in cloth, not leather. Even the Cloth was very nice!!! It is such a beautiful car!! I will try to get the pictures up if they come out okay!!! :eek:

Mevi88 :p

#5 ·
Well, I could actually get in and sit in the Acura MDX, but they wouldn't let anyone get near the Murano.. only see it from a distance. I got the impression that they are pretty close in size, but the Murano was a little longer. When i was in the MDX, I thought it was very plain and boring, but the inside of the Murano from what i saw was much more interesting with an adjustable console.. the whole thing will move.. that was neat. Okay well, i hope it helps.

Mevi88

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.