Nissan Murano Forum banner

Saw a 2015 Murano in Person

16K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  red kiosk 
#1 · (Edited)
Last week I was at the 2014 ZCON event (for Z cars) and at the car show Nissan had a number of new Nissan Nismo models. They also had the 2015 Murano there. Overall, I liked it, especially over the 2nd gen model.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm looking forward to driving it too.

#7 ·
Glad you like the pictures. Photography is one of my interests as well as cars so I like it when I can combine them, it's all good. The 2015 looks great but I do love my 2007.

#8 ·
Car would look so much better with a set of chrome rims. Wonder if that's an option. JMO.:D

#12 ·
Looks like they lowered the roofline ( and the cu. ft. interior space) yet again. MO is the only crossover continually getting smaller every revision.
I guess if you have to have a Nissan in this class that is useable, you have to buy a Pathfinder......

#14 ·
This week Carson Daly on "The Voice" was shown driving a 2015 Mo in Orange County, CA when he was going to tell a singer she was going to be on the show. They didn't mention what it was but they did have a commercial on it later. Just a month away.

#15 ·
I may like it but I don't like it for as much as 7-8-9-10K more than a 14.
You can get some killer deals on the 14 so dollar for dollar, you are way ahead on the 14's.
I can guarantee they will be selling the 15'sat sticker price. My dealer said each USA dealership will be given a grand total of ONE 2015 Murano in December.

#17 ·
So the base price today on an "S" is $28530. They jumped the base by more than 1K.
My guess the SL will be about 37K plus whatever stuff they add like floormats and mudflaps.
Add tax and BS doc fees, tag/tittle to that price, gotta be 40K, no?

#18 ·
I'll have to check out the size. My wife loves the size of our current MO, however, I think it's just a tad small. I'd like the Pathfinder better. I like the size of my 2014 Explorer better, but she thinks it's too big. That's why one size doesn't fit all!

#19 ·
After Murano number one, got the Highlander which was redesigned a few years back. They made it so big. For 4 years I heard my wife say, "this is too big, I miss my Murano." The rest as they say is history.

#20 ·
This thread had tones of Gen one memory lane. I went on a hunt to see the first post I could find on this forum that was not from Admin. I think Pizzaman_20, a 7 post wonder had made the first:

pizzaman_20

I am in love with the Murano! I have seen all of the pictures on freshalloy.com and all of Nissan's halloween version (that has to be the ugliest color orange I have ever seen). I was surfing around one day and came across a link to someone's site that had a picture of a dark blue murano, but now I can't find that site again. Would anyone happen to know of this picture and if so could you please post the link to the site. Thank you!

Pizzaman_20
http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/61-general-discussions/10-question-about-murano.html

#23 ·
The "S" has nearly everything I need...except for:
- the power driver's seat (found on the "SV")

I would like to have the following, but could live without:
- remote start (found on the "SV")
- heated outside mirrors (found on the "SL")
- power liftgate (found on the "SL")
- auto-dimming rear view mirror (found on the "SL")

For myself, I can't justify the added expense for the "SL", but maybe the "SV"...unless they can add the power seats to the "S" without having to upgrade to the "SV"???

#26 ·
From what I can tell from a little internet search and YouTube videos from dealers that have received their first 2015 already, the leather interior option (SL and Platinum) will be offered in three colors, similar to Infiniti – Cashmere (Infiniti's Wheat) Mocha (Infiniti's Java) and Graphite (Infiniti's Graphite). Hope this helps and take care!

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.