Nissan Murano Forum banner

My 05 Murano

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  unknown 
#1 ·
This is my 05 Murano. It is one owner from new with only 57,000 miles its the smoothest car I've driven and can't fault it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
And I said no one posts to say my car is running fine!

Great looking 9 year old car John-b. Do you street park it or garage it? It does not look like she lives on the street.

In addition to the Mo, I have a garage queen 2004 Infiniti G-35 2 door coupe. It has 42K miles and she is very pampered. 2 weeks ago I had it out and someone asked if it was brand new! They hardly change the G-35 style over the years, it has one of those timeless looks.

#3 ·
Hi bob1 yes you guessed correct its garaged at night or when I'm not using it. I have a old Ford diesel I use mainly for work as I do a 100 mile round trip. The G35 is a lovely machine. Infinity jist started getting popular here is Scotland over the last two or three years.

#6 ·
I can tell right away your auto was garaged. Parking outdoors 24 hours a days takes a toll on the paint and over-all appearance. Did you ever see those clear plastic headlight lens covers turn cloudy and brown. UV rays pounding away rip things up. Constant sunshine in my opinion is the enemy but rain, rock-salt, snow and ice also speed up the deterioration.

Would you guess this car in my post is 10 years old? It only has 42K miles, she is the garage queen.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.