Nissan Murano Forum banner

Beatsonic Antenna Installed

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Blinky19 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post some pictures of my recently installed Beatsonic antenna. Very happy with the look, no more whip!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it!! Could you please share cost for part and install. Did you install or have a dealer take care of it? Is it a perfect color match?...as I have same color. Thanks!

#3 ·
Ordered directly from Beatsonic. Price was $125 and comes color matched in Pearl White. I wouldn't say exact but pretty darn close. Install is pretty easy. There are some YouTube vids you can watch. Biggest thing is taking your time to make sure it's straight. It has a thin rubber seal around bottom to keep water out. It's made in Japan and seems to be high quality.

#4 ·
:29:

I've had my 09' LE Beatsonic for a few years now. Outstanding quality and reception is better than the original mast. Well worth the money. Take care!

Jim

#6 ·
No problem, if you decide to get it and have any questions feel free to ask.

#9 ·
Thanks!
Looks like the factory antenna on my 2015.
Well it's definitely bigger than the one on the 3rd gen but what I like about it is it looks like it came with the car. Like an OEM part and not some crappy cheap afterthought:D

#13 ·
Lookin good:29:

#14 ·
It looks great just like yours Blinky! Perhaps I hould I join the Beatsonic Pearl White group...

#15 ·
Absolutely! We need more members:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.