Lets see your other rides

153K views 408 replies 189 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
Mrs KSspyder

Attachments

See less See more
#257 ·
#259 ·
Oh no, that came about after several modifications I made to it. Stock, the Gen 2 Lightnings were rated at 380 HP and 450 ft. lbs of torque at the engine, not the rear wheels. It's very quick.:2: .

Dan

#260 ·
Lightninrod said:
Oh no, that came about after several modifications I made to it. Stock, the Gen 2 Lightnings were rated at 380 HP and 450 ft. lbs of torque at the engine, not the rear wheels. It's very quick.:2: .

Dan
True, but the Cobra was rated at 390 at the crank too, but I've never seen one dyno less than 370 at the wheels. I was just wondering how my Titan might fair against a Lightning :p

#262 ·
Two niceuns Culprit and welcome to the Mo forums.

Btw, does your screen name have anything to do with Bass fishing?:D

Dan

#264 ·
Culprit'

the 1985 CJ7 looks awesome!

#269 ·
nice IS. we were consider the IS250 as a replacement for our mazda 3 hatch, but the rear passenger area is too tight. yet it does feel sporty. we ended up deciding on getting a bmw 335i sedan, fully optioned. haha big step but what a machine. ohhh it reminds me that i should post some pics of the mazda haha...

#272 ·
alrighty then, now that the truck has been gone for almost 7 months and it has been warm enough to clean the new car, i'm proud to present to you the other ride...

'07 Mazda 3 Sport

new ride comming next spring...

#273 ·
Here one I could really live with

:)

Attachments

#274 ·
Give up it's a custome Pirus.

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.