Nissan Murano Forum banner

Lets see your other rides

153K views 408 replies 189 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
Mrs KSspyder

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
es - that's a good lookin bike :cool: , my 16YO has been working on me for a bike.
Little does he realize he would probably kill himself on a bike & then his mom would kill me.
So we would both end up loosing. :rolleyes:

He is already too much like his old dad & has had some ticket issues in his first 6 months of driving.
Good thing I have a college buddy with his JD to "fix" them.
I don't think they let the kids off with warnings like the used to in the good old days or my situation would have been a lot worse with my dad. :D

#5 ·
I used to ride bikes since I was 12. I promised myself if i ever had a son i would never ever let him have one (bike i mean!). I never broke this promise! And never will.

#8 ·
Thanks.
Never saw anything but the back of one before.

And even then it got smaller before I could check it out.

Homer:2:

#9 ·
I have a few pics of the back - but that is what most people see anyway :) I don't drive it much anymore - I take the train to work and the wife generally drives me there. I told the wife we couldn't get an FX45 because I didn't want a chance for her to have anything faster :)

#14 ·
I miss my CJ :(

I had an '80 CJ7 Laredo - Black. It was so much fun and it was kind of a heap so I didn't have to worry about door dings (when they were on) :)

When people would park right on the lines in parking spots I would pull up right next to them - centering myself in the parking spot. Then hop out the back :)

#15 ·
2003 SL 500 Designo Edition

This car has since been traded in for an SL 55 AMG. I'll get pics of that one up as soon as I can.

#16 ·
Sw1tched said:
2003 SL 500 Designo Edition

This car has since been traded in for an SL 55 AMG. I'll get pics of that one up as soon as I can.

the sl55 amg is the baddest (under 80K) vechicle on the road.... BY far!!!! will embarass most coupes for certain!

i wish they'd make an AWD version though.......

cant argue with over 500hp and 490 lbs-ft of tq....

#17 ·
Switched - very :cool: , but you already knew that! :D

How old was the SL & why the trade?

Other than a very good car to a great one. :2:

#20 ·
KSmurano said:
2 MO owners with MB's, could this be the starting of a trend?
Please, don't tell my wife! :D
you are the moderator, so you can always dlt the thread....:D

I am with you .........do not show.............;)

#22 ·
I wish the SL55 was under 80k esemes, it's actually quite a bit more than that :rolleyes:

It's pushin 493hp with 515lb-ft torque, truly a beast :cool:

The SL was maybe a year old when the trade took place. Though there's nothing wrong with the stock SL500 the AMG is just so much more exciting to drive and own. I love that car. :D

#24 ·
Sw1tched said:
I wish the SL55 was under 80k esemes, it's actually quite a bit more than that :rolleyes:

It's pushin 493hp with 515lb-ft torque, truly a beast :cool:

The SL was maybe a year old when the trade took place. Though there's nothing wrong with the stock SL500 the AMG is just so much more exciting to drive and own. I love that car. :D
reallY?? motortrend TV jus tested it against the new audi a6 (twin turbo v8) and said the 55 was base priced at 71 and came in at 77,400 (±) for their model...... i know it was the 55amg, because the bhp numbers jive...

are we talkin canadian dollars??

sms

ps- i like the MB better than the a6, but its craaazy to think the audi has over 400bhp available at 1800 rpm...... (and awd)

#25 ·
esemes said:

reallY?? motortrend TV jus tested it against the new audi a6 (twin turbo v8) and said the 55 was base priced at 71 and came in at 77,400 (±) for their model...... i know it was the 55amg, because the bhp numbers jive...

are we talkin canadian dollars??

sms

ps- i like the MB better than the a6, but its craaazy to think the audi has over 400bhp available at 1800 rpm...... (and awd)
No canadian currency here, 100% American :eek:

Just for the chance of paying list price my dad had to wait 8 months on a list and in that time there were only 5 people ahead of him, kinda crazy if you think about it.

KS - The Murano is mine and the SL55 is my dad's toy. His everyday car is an ML55.

#26 ·
Sw1tched said:

No canadian currency here, 100% American :eek:

Just for the chance of paying list price my dad had to wait 8 months on a list and in that time there were only 5 people ahead of him, kinda crazy if you think about it.

KS - The Murano is mine and the SL55 is my dad's toy. His everyday car is an ML55.

my bad..........

i have my model nomenclature confused.........

i am now even more impressed (or depressed, depending on your outlook)

lol

SMS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.