Nissan Murano Forum banner
P

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Premium Member
    7 Posts
    For the interested I'll be posting soon, pics w/detailed info, that 'll help to understand how to do it w/out break, bulb sockets, fixture covers, string, clips & Glove Box correct alignment as well. Post apply to Nissan Murano 2014 & models 13-12-11-10-09 2nd Generation in any trim. for 1st & 3rd generation I don't have conf. that same procedures apply, since Mfr. assembling may vary according w/the parts design

· Premium Member
    7 Posts
    Wanted to mention, there is possible some owners find more convenient to remove the glove box when they want to run some audio or electric cables. Ex: dashboard-pillars (squawkers upgrade) and/or (ambient lights set up) and of course any check up - test and/or repairs involving the components behind it Ex: a/c blower etc.

· Premium Member
    7 Posts
    Hello there, I'd been reading many posts from different topics, some fellow members mentioned the removal of the Glove Box to upgrade the interior incandescent factory light bulb for a new brighter LED in a pure white (xenon) or colored (Blue-Green-Red-Amber) also the small light in the center console, (cave) where the 12v socket & USB port right below the A/C dial controls are located.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…