Nissan Murano bug and window deflectors - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
#1 Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nissan Murano bug and window deflectors

I'm a member over at the Altima forum and also work for in the Parts department at a Nissan dealership in TN and wanted to share this info with all the Murano owners. I have several bug and window deflectors that will fit any 03-07 Murano. They are all smoke in color and I'm selling the bug deflectors for $30 each plus tax and shipping and the window deflectors for $40 each plus tax and shipping as well. I have 6 bug deflectors and 22 window deflectors left. Message me if you have any questions or you may e-mail me at cmathews@mathewsnissan.com

Thanks for looking
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-03-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmathews View Post
I'm a member over at the Altima forum and also work for in the Parts department at a Nissan dealership in TN and wanted to share this info with all the Murano owners. I have several bug and window deflectors that will fit any 03-07 Murano. They are all smoke in color and I'm selling the bug deflectors for $30 each plus tax and shipping and the window deflectors for $40 each plus tax and shipping as well. I have 6 bug deflectors and 22 window deflectors left. Message me if you have any questions or you may e-mail me at cmathews@mathewsnissan.com

Thanks for looking
im interested in the front bug guard for the murano.
#3 Old 01-23-2013, 11:30 AM

shoot me an e-mail @ cmathews@mathewsnissan.com. I still got quite a few
#4 Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Just a heads up to interested parties.....Installing this accessory will surely add in some wind/road noise to your MO.
#5 Old 01-23-2013, 02:22 PM

It does on some. I have both on my 01 Pathfinder and get no wind noise. But the bug deflector on my dad's 07 Titan has had wind noise since day 1. Varies upon vehicle I guess
#6 Old 03-09-2013, 05:57 PM

Bogus Bugshields

Chris from Matthews is a great guy to deal with, but for what it's worth, I did order the OEM bugshield from him for my 2010 MO, and the mounting holes weren't even close to lining up with the factory holes on the hood. He promptly sent me a replacement shield, and that one did not line up either. Not Chris's fault obviously, but Nissan obviously has an issue with their process of making bugshields. After sending both of them back, I purchased an AVS shield from an online vendor, and it fit like a glove!
#7 Old 03-29-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbrill View Post
Chris from Matthews is a great guy to deal with, but for what it's worth, I did order the OEM bugshield from him for my 2010 MO, and the mounting holes weren't even close to lining up with the factory holes on the hood. He promptly sent me a replacement shield, and that one did not line up either. Not Chris's fault obviously, but Nissan obviously has an issue with their process of making bugshields. After sending both of them back, I purchased an AVS shield from an online vendor, and it fit like a glove!
Sorry again that it didn't work out but glad the AVS did. let me know if you ever need anything else.
#8 Old 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM

I have 23 (yes, 23) window vent shades for 03-07 Murano's in stock that I am selling for $30 each plus shipping. I've seen them on amazon for $45-50 each plus shipping so you're getting a good deal. These are NOT OEM shades from Nissan. They are made by Auto VentShade (AVS). If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me @ cmathews@mathewsnissan.com and please let me know you saw this post on this forum.

I only have 3 for the 09-up Murano's that I'll sell for $40 each.

Thanks!
#9 Old 04-09-2013, 09:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So these are the deflectors for the hood correct? Do you have a link with specs and details for the 2nd gen?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 Old 04-10-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILL View Post
So these are the deflectors for the hood correct? Do you have a link with specs and details for the 2nd gen?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I don't have any for the hood, just the windows. We sent all of our hood protectors back to Nissan after msbrill tried to get one from me. All of them we're the same and I even tried one on one of our Murano's on the lot and it didn't line up at all.
#11 Old 04-10-2013, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmathews View Post
I don't have any for the hood, just the windows. We sent all of our hood protectors back to Nissan after msbrill tried to get one from me. All of them we're the same and I even tried one on one of our Murano's on the lot and it didn't line up at all.
Ah...Bummer!
#12 Old 04-01-2014, 03:37 AM

Nissan Murano hood and window deflectors are the simple-to-install way to enhance the custom looks and comfort of your ride. Hood and wind deflectors allow air to come in without all the wind-blown hair and annoying wind for enjoyable open-air driving. Each and every Nissan Murano deflector is molded from long-lasting materials to hold their shape in the face of the rigors of the road.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: