Nissan Murano Forum

Nissan Murano Forum (http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/)
-   Accessories (http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/65-accessories/)
-   -   Rubber Floor mats with "Murano" on them??? (http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/65-accessories/304-rubber-floor-mats-murano-them.html)

lnichols 08-05-2003 02:40 PM

Rubber Floor mats with "Murano" on them???

Has anyone seen any rubber floormats for the Murano that have "Murano" written on them. I would even consider ones with the Nissan emblem.

Kris 08-05-2003 04:35 PM

No,
but let me know when you find one. I would buy them as well.

i<3mymurano 08-08-2003 04:06 AM

yes i have them! brought them straight from the dealer
4 rubber all season floor mats and also cargo floor matt
the cargo matt has the shiney murano emblem on it
bu thte others just say murano

lnichols 08-08-2003 09:22 AM

I will have to take a look at the dealer when I go in for service saturday. The only things that show up on Nissan's web site is plain black rubber mats.

i<3mymurano 08-09-2003 05:16 AM

it says murano down the side vertically
probably hard to see in pictures online
theyre the same color as the rubber mat itself

i would post pictures, but im a computer dummy! i took pictures wiht my digital camera today in hoping to show u guys but then i dont know how to compress them!! i cant put any picutres up cause they are all over hte limit?

can someone start a feed and show me how to compress them! thanks

jaak 08-12-2003 04:42 PM

Don't wait for the pictures ( I suppose I could go do it...) because I looked and looked and didn't find any mats that fit exactly... Finally bought the Nissan ones and they're awesome!

I use them in the summer too, as I go mountain biking and sometimes get in the MO with muddy feet. Plus I have a 7 year old daughter, so that helps as well!

The one problem, they're only in charcoal.... So they might look a little funny in the lighter interiors.

Linked from www.courtesyparts.com

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...999E1-CPRM.jpg

Eric L. 08-14-2003 01:05 PM

I picked up a set of Nissan rubber floormats (the same that Courtesy sells) at my local dealer for 20% off list - or around $55. Great deal. The mats have proven their worth even in the summer. On a hard turn (yeah I drive the Murano like I used to drive my Maxima) I tipped a cooler in the rear, spilling all the ice and water in it. The floor mat held the spill nicely and my carpet did not get wet.

jaak 08-14-2003 01:12 PM

That is a great deal!!! I paid list and feel they were worth it...

thecanuck 10-02-2003 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaak
Don't wait for the pictures ( I suppose I could go do it...) because I looked and looked and didn't find any mats that fit exactly... Finally bought the Nissan ones and they're awesome!

I use them in the summer too, as I go mountain biking and sometimes get in the MO with muddy feet. Plus I have a 7 year old daughter, so that helps as well!

The one problem, they're only in charcoal.... So they might look a little funny in the lighter interiors.

Linked from www.courtesyparts.com

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...999E1-CPRM.jpg

Hey jaak

Did you buy them in Canada? I've got them as well but had to have the folks bring them here from Florida cause the local dealer couldn't get them -- something about Nissan Canada not carrying them. Just wondering if the local dealer was pushing some :bsflag:

esemes 10-02-2003 08:32 PM

jus FYI
'

there are a ton of these for sale on ebay..........

i suspect they are the same pricing too..... (or less)

jaak 10-04-2003 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thecanuck

Hey jaak

Did you buy them in Canada? I've got them as well but had to have the folks bring them here from Florida cause the local dealer couldn't get them -- something about Nissan Canada not carrying them. Just wondering if the local dealer was pushing some :bsflag:

Yeah, tell your dealer to put away the shovel and pick up his parts book.

I bought them at the dealer. (401 Dixie Nissan) He opened his Murano accessory book, I pointed at them, he ordered them and had them from Nissan Canada in a few days.

A little over $100, but worth it, because I've yet to see something that fits better. I still love them...

esemes 10-04-2003 07:26 PM

thecanuck 10-04-2003 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaak

Yeah, tell your dealer to put away the shovel and pick up his parts book.

I bought them at the dealer. (401 Dixie Nissan) He opened his Murano accessory book, I pointed at them, he ordered them and had them from Nissan Canada in a few days.

A little over $100, but worth it, because I've yet to see something that fits better. I still love them...

Thanx jaak.

This dealer -- I dunno. On the one hand, they were able to get me the "MO" cross rails for the rfrk in March, while the US guys here were talking about the US dealers bs'ing them about availability not until July or so. Then, on the other hand, they turn around and bs me about the mats. Hmmm...

You're right about the mats though -- they're perfect and I use them year 'round. There's absolutely nothing out there (that I've found) aftermarket that fits due to the width. However, once Husky Liner catches up, their front floor "mats" will be amazing. I had some in my PF -- sure a little pricey but worth every penney. Kinda like the rear cargo tray with the high lip, but custom molded to fit like a glove in the footwell. Hopefully, these factory mats will be a close second.

Eric L. 10-04-2003 07:47 PM

I bought the rubber floor mats from my Nissan dealer for around $56. It was 20% off list I believe.

schlegdog13 10-05-2003 04:18 PM

mats

they have the husky liners out for the murano....I picked up a set for winter.....they are all plastic w/a kind off diamond plate pattern on them......well worth the money.......I hope they come out with the carpeted versions too.....I got them directly through husky liner........

dmako 10-05-2003 06:15 PM

I was thinking of these:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/veh...pt_choice_id=0

And they come in tan for my interior.

Anyone have'em?

schlegdog13 10-05-2003 06:42 PM

husky liner

these are the mats i'm talking about....They actually cover more of the floor than the factory mats http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...d=914&addcar=1 you can probably find them cheaper than this

the weathertechs are nice, but they are not a custom fit....

esemes 10-05-2003 07:10 PM

Re: husky liner

Quote:

Originally posted by schlegdog13
these are the mats i'm talking about....They actually cover more of the floor than the factory mats http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...d=914&addcar=1 you can probably find them cheaper than this

the weathertechs are nice, but they are not a custom fit....

husky's rock................

not sure if they cokme two to a set for the front or not......

(or if the rear / second row) is one long mat only.....

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/imag...uskyLiners.jpg

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/imag...uskyLiners.jpg

dmako 10-06-2003 06:03 PM

Good news about the Huskey liners. I've had them in my Jeep (Murano replaced) and have them in our Toyota.

They do require anti-slip padding under them as they do not use the factory hooks.

On the Huskey site, there is a PDF showing the rear liner as one piece.

Enforcer 10-06-2003 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dmako
I was thinking of these:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/veh...pt_choice_id=0

And they come in tan for my interior.

Anyone have'em?

Yes. I like them. The huskies look good too.

dmako 10-07-2003 06:32 PM

Found Huskey liners for:

52.99 for the front and 54.99 for the backseat. shipping will vary
depending on your zip code.

vs. Autosports $84 each (front and back)!

schlegdog13 10-08-2003 03:51 PM

I think thats about what I picked them up for...I only got the fronts....I haven't had any slipping problems, they come up high enough on the sides, where I dont think they can slip.....I dont know about the rears though....I love em, second vehicle Ive had them in now and they are the best.......

jaak 10-15-2003 07:08 AM

There are aspects of the Huskys that look good, but overall, I like the OEM Murano Rubber Mats better. They have good coverage, and will allow water to drop between the grooves. Yesterday they were good at controlling a tin of mints that decided to slip from my hands at a stop sign! Little white pills all over the floor!

The back Murano mats fit very well and unlike the Husky pictures, they actually go under the front seats a bit, where the passenger's feet would land.

FlyerNo9 10-27-2004 12:31 AM

SIM 10-27-2004 07:52 AM

I got these a few months ago. They really fit well and are very sturdy. Lifetime warranty. They are designed to prevent water from reaching the carpeting. The rear one is one piece and covers the center hump.

XTreme floor protection

jaycen29 10-27-2004 04:43 PM

Sim...I posted a link to these a long time ago, and was thinking of getting them too. Do they attach to the factory floor hook? Do they go on over your carpeted flooor mats or do you have to remove them?

SIM 10-27-2004 04:53 PM

Jaycen, they actually replace the factory carpet mats and they come with little plastic screws that litterally screw in the carpet liner. Then, a little plastic cap covers the plastic screw head.

It holds very well. The mat is made of some sort of very light and highly resistant waterproof resin. Installing and removing them is really easy and they are custom fit.

Centurion 10-31-2004 08:31 PM

Sim,

I'm looking to get winter mats. I like what you got because it seems to have a high ridge all around the edge. What about the lack of ribs to keep your pants out of the water?

jimthor 10-31-2004 10:35 PM

I bought the Nifty floor mats.
http://www.autoanything.com/products...all_floor_mats

Try that link. :)
I love em. The color is great and they keep all the snow and water off your carpet.
Jim

SIM 11-01-2004 01:43 PM

Centurion, try rubber pants! :)

Seriously, the first issue for me was to keep the carpeting dry, avoiding stains, mildew and bad odors. Then, I simply put a pant saver rubber mat over the lining and it saves my pants as well.

Over the years, I have found that no pant saver mat alone will effectively prevent water from reaching the carpeting. They move, spill water and usually do not cover the entire area as the weatherproof liner does.

Centurion 11-01-2004 06:05 PM

That's exactly what I found. I had to put newspaper under the Pantsaver mats because the water would overflow from the snow melting. I was thinking the same thing when I saw your pics of the EXtreme mats. I think those are the highest rims I've seen in mats.

Centurion 11-01-2004 09:10 PM

Sim,
I just ordered a set of the Xtreem front mats.

SIM 11-01-2004 09:20 PM

Centurion you won't regret it. They fit perfectly well and are as rugged as you can wish without turning your interior into Hummer style. They carry a lifetime warranty against anything (wear, puncture, tear, etc...) so I guess that they should last the lifetime of the MO.

Centurion 11-26-2004 08:08 PM

Sim,
I received the Xtreem mats today. You were right. They fit the floor shape of the MO perfectly and for our winters they are well worth the money. Thanks again.

SIM 11-26-2004 09:47 PM

Glad you're satisfied buddy! :)

mc81 11-20-2007 09:00 PM

Do they make the all season "murano" floor mats in tan?

Anyone have a tan interior with the charcoal floor mats? How does it look?

gs465 11-20-2007 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mc81
Do they make the all season "murano" floor mats in tan?

Anyone have a tan interior with the charcoal floor mats? How does it look?

they do not make any other color but charcoal.
I purchased them online in august and did not realize that they will not match my tan carpet....
If anyone is interested, i can sell my set -- still brand new with stickers for little less than i paid... I paid $79 + $11 for shipping...

NYT 09-17-2008 12:41 PM

Are these "Murano" mats the same as the Infinity FX?

icecold 09-17-2008 01:10 PM

Clear plastic mats

I bought high quality clear plastic mats from 'Exactmats.com'. They are great as they don't smell like those cheap plastic mats and neatly fit on the top original Nissan floor mats. I also can see shining 'NISSAN' logo through the clear plastic mats. Doesn't ruin the apperance of the interior.

These are custom designed and specially cut (made) for Nissan Murano 2009, so they all fit exactly to my floor design.

I bought, 2 front (left, right) mats, single piece of rear mat, and cargo mat.