Try taping the strap to the end of a thin metal yardstick with the loop that slips over the lever, sticking out just past the end of the stick. Tape it loose, so that it will pull off easily once attached. No I haven't tried this, but it is what I would probably do if it happened to me. Hope this helps and take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Satin Chrome Rear Bumper Protector
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- Nissan Cargo Area Protector
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
2009 LE (Traded In)