Try taping the strap to the end of a thin metal yardstick with the loop that slips over the lever, sticking out just past the end of the stick. Tape it loose, so that it will pull off easily once attached. No I haven't tried this, but it is what I would probably do if it happened to me. Hope this helps and take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2009 LE - Black/Black
- Nissan JDM LED DRLs
- Nissan JDM Black Chrome Grille
- Nissan JDM Side Window Visors
- Color-matched Lower Bumper Covers
- Black Chrome Nissan Front and Rear Emblems
- 255/50-20 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires
- Refinished 20" OEM LE Wheels in Nissan GTR Hyper-Smoke
- Stealth Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs
- Hoen Xenonmatch Fog Light Bulbs
- Hella Supertone Horns
- 35% Tinted Front Side Windows