Nissan Murano Forum banner

2006 Center Console issues HELP!

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tikanicole 
#1 ·
Hello all

I'm fairly handy under a hood but a real novice when it comes to forums. :)

My wife has a 2006, battery died last evening and some good samaritans tried helping her with no success.
I later found out when they tried to jump the MO the had fried the fusible link in the battery. So I have replaced that and the battery. Car starts fine but the radio, heat/air and backup camera/ message center do not work.
I have noticed the heat and air blower is on medium maybe and blowing hot air. Which is good since its 46 out.

I've been reading on here there are 2-3 fuse blocks on the 2006 Murano, can someone confirm for me.

I appreciate any help you all can give me!

Thanks

#2 ·
First generation Murano has three fuse blocks. One is under the dash on the left side accessible through a plastic cover. Another block is by the battery on the left side of the engine compartment (or your right side if you have the hood open and looking into the engine compartment. Third block, also known as IPDM (Intelligent Power Distribution Module) sits on the passenger side wheel well in the engine compartment (to your left if you are looking at the engine from front of the car). IPDM has a lot of fuses and relays in it and is worth checking it out.

#3 ·
Hello all

I'm fairly handy under a hood but a real novice when it comes to forums. :)

My wife has a 2006, battery died last evening and some good samaritans tried helping her with no success.
I later found out when they tried to jump the MO the had fried the fusible link in the battery. So I have replaced that and the battery. Car starts fine but the radio, heat/air and backup camera/ message center do not work.
I have noticed the heat and air blower is on medium maybe and blowing hot air. Which is good since its 46 out.

I've been reading on here there are 2-3 fuse blocks on the 2006 Murano, can someone confirm for me.

I appreciate any help you all can give me!

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.