User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
#1 Old 01-25-2013, 09:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
2007 Murano brake issue and accelerating issue

Hello,

Let me start off saying I have a 2007 Murano with approximately 98,000 miles.

First, I have recently started having problems with the brakes in the cold weather. Seems like it happens in temperatures below 10 degF when the car sits for more than 8 hours. When you start the car, let it run a few minutes, when you put your foot on the brake pedal, it's hard to push. Almost like there is no power brakes. You need to pump the pedal 5-8 times to get the brakes working. I recently had the fluid flushed/changed thinking there might be moisture in the lines that was freezing up, but it still does this. Any ideas? Brake Booster problem? Moisture in the brake booster?

Second, I have also recently started having problems with the car hesitating when accelerating. It only has happened 4-5 times now with no CEL. When accelerating from a stop, somewhere between 15 and 25 mph, the car cuts out for a fraction of a second and the power comes right back. It feels just like if your foot were to slip off the accelerator pedal, althought it is only a fraction of a second. I'm not sure where to start with this one either. Any ideas?

Any help you guys/gals can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: