02-07 OEM Rubber Murano Floor Mats (4 in black) $55 - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
#1 Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs up 02-07 OEM Rubber Murano Floor Mats (4 in black) $55

I am selling front and back seat set (4) black floor mats. These are factory mats that were never used. They are designed to fit 2002-2007 models. I am selling for $55. Please email me at trektrail6@aol.com or through the forum if interested. I owned a Murano for a brief amount of time and traded it in for a convertible and kept these factory mats. Great buy and original equipment. Factory design with Murano badging, will protect your regular mats and carpet from the elements.

Thank you for your interest.

Willing to chat with you via phone about the items if you'd like prior to purchase, I live on the southwest coast of Florida. I will accept payment via paypal if preferred or we can work out another means to safely transact the purchase through ebay if you prefer. Want to keep me (the seller) and you (the prospective buyer) safe if you decide to purchase. Too much farud out there not to be precautionary.

I have had these mats for a few years and have tried to sell on craigslist and I think the forum may be a better way to go here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-03-2013, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
where are you located at?"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: