Nissan Murano Forum banner

install a indash DVD player??

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jaak 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this forum. Actually, I want to install a indash DVD player (Clarion VRX935) into my Murano. I asked a audio shop. He said that the stock CD player should separate with the climate control unit. They are not sure and need to take out to see because G35 is a one unit for the CD player and the climate control unit. I am just wondering that did anyone do that berfore? or know that is the CD player separate with the climate control unit.

Please give me some information.

Thanks!!!

#3 ·
I also have been doing thorough investigation on this...

it is very dificult to separate the climate control and audio control, they sahre the same circuit board.
I gave up in going this direction months ago.

Now, i am investigating alternatives method to mount lcds, my projest is to have a car computer displayed on touchscreen lcd.
The car pc runs windows/linux, have yellow page info in it, unlimited mp3s, can be used to play movies...etc

#5 ·
No you can't. Well, not easily, anyway. Look at my pictures in the Gallery here and on my website, linked below...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.