Cargo Net - Page 3 - Nissan Murano Forum
View Poll Results: Where is your cargo net right now ?
Cargo net is always set up 35 29.91%
Cargo net is setup for use and removed after 19 16.24%
Cargo net is never used 63 53.85%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #31 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting... so you can't use the back seat handles while the cargo organizer is there. Everything just keeps adding up for the things I want for my new murano... jeez

- Cargo Organizer
- Front guard for the radiator
- My nerfs powdercoated a different color
- Stonguard
- A new front grill... but I'm waiting to see if they come out with different ones, although it's nice, I'm not crazy about the Z - grill.

THat is just my list for now too.

- By the way, I bought the Garmin 2620 and can't say that I love it. I think it might be going back to the store. : (
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 12:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
GymKid ~

Clean out your mailbox. It won't let me send you a PM.

~ Corin

----------------------------------------
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R (replaced my 2005 Murano SL AWD)
2014 Nissan Leaf (My second one)
post #33 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

What can I say... I like to chat.

post #34 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zebelkhan
I have mine set-up exactly as TheGymKid has except rather than making an envelope, I have one side connected to the rings on the floor right behind the back seats so the net is sort of "L" shaped. I place the grocery bags between the net and the rear hatch, and when I have something that needs to be secured down, I slide it under the net.
Me too--seems like I saw a picture in the manual or online at Nissan's site that shows it this way. Didn't answer the poll becuase there's no choice for my answer, which is that I keep net set up all the time except for trips when I'm carrying lots of luggage or large objects. Net is handy for everyday shopping etc.
post #35 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 04:24 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeyrider
Didn't answer the poll becuase there's no choice for my answer, which is that I keep net set up all the time except for trips when I'm carrying lots of luggage or large objects.
Now that is picky! I think you would qualify for choice #1. That is what I voted for.

Former owner of 2004 SL AWD
post #36 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Mikey said: " Me too--seems like I saw a picture in the manual or online at Nissan's site that shows it this way. Didn't answer the poll becuase there's no choice for my answer, which is that I keep net set up all the time except for trips when I'm carrying lots of luggage or large objects. Net is handy for everyday shopping etc."

Chose one... anyone... closest to what you do... I agree, # 1 is right for you !!
post #37 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 05:11 PM

I actually need a cargo net that goes the other way to stop stuff from sliding from left to right to left to right to left to right...

Everytime I put stuff in there, it's neat, but when I get to where I'm going, it's all over the place. The Maxima had the same problem. Must be a Nissan thing.

Having it across the back, is almost completely useless for what's normally in there. Helps keep groceries from sliding out, when the hatch is opened, when it happens.
post #38 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 05:45 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by jaak
Having it across the back, is almost completely useless for what's normally in there. Helps keep groceries from sliding out, when the hatch is opened
Depends on if you have problems with taking the turns too fast or rather you make fast take offs and slow downs. I can take the turns slow but can not necessarily control how quickly I have to stop as there are many idiots out there, plus the stuff goes between the net and the rear hatch, just enough to fit 3 or 4 bags of groceries. So Side to side works for me.

Former owner of 2004 SL AWD
post #39 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 08:52 PM

Mine didn't come with a net either. I DID find the plastic bag that it probably came in!!!

The quest I had did have hooks on the back seats and in the rear of the van. Very useful. I did have a net in the Rav4 I had and loved it.

Maybe when I go get my key fixed(it won't unlock the door)I'll buy me a net.

Be Careful Out There,

Pickles
post #40 of 80 Old 04-15-2005, 11:27 PM

Hmmm, I bought my MO used and it had the cargo protector and the cargo net set up in it. When I got home and opened up all the little nooks and crannies in the cargo area, I found an unopened plastic bag with a second cargo net. The net stays put for the most part but I don't secure the bottom clips. I find it easier to slide larger objects under the bottom of the net without having to remove it entirely.

I really like that cargo organizer though, it's going on my 'must have' list.
post #41 of 80 Old 04-16-2005, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by melekalikimaka
Hmmm, I bought my MO used and it had the cargo protector and the cargo net set up in it. When I got home and opened up all the little nooks and crannies in the cargo area, I found an unopened plastic bag with a second cargo net. The net stays put for the most part but I don't secure the bottom clips. I find it easier to slide larger objects under the bottom of the net without having to remove it entirely.

I really like that cargo organizer though, it's going on my 'must have' list.

Just a suggestion, but maybe you can sell your 2nd one to pickles if you don't plan on using it.
post #42 of 80 Old 04-16-2005, 04:13 PM

Hey,

Why do people keep things that should stay with the car. I'm sure it won't fit in their new car unless they bought a new MO and need two!!!

I think I like the cargo organizer better. I think I'll get one of those too. Had mine washed today. Looks GREAT, What do you know under all the yellow pollen; it turned out to be WHITE!!!

Good pictures. Thanks

Be Careful Out There,

Pickles
post #43 of 80 Old 04-17-2005, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pickles
Mine didn't come with a net either. I DID find the plastic bag that it probably came in!!!

The quest I had did have hooks on the back seats and in the rear of the van. Very useful. I did have a net in the Rav4 I had and loved it.

Maybe when I go get my key fixed(it won't unlock the door)I'll buy me a net.
Both Nissans I've had, came with them. I'd take the bag back to the dealer and ask them where the cargo net is. If they aren't co-operating, nicely make a fuss and take it up the management chain. You paid enough to have the vehicle, what's a cargo net going to do their profit?
post #44 of 80 Old 04-27-2005, 12:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to lilbit_cmm
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My MO came with cargo net, cargo area protector, and even the retractable cargo cover (of course, my '03 brochure said that SE's with the Popular Package get all that standard). And yes, I pulled out my original brochure just to check and see what they were offering then.

Use all of them all the time. I like the cover because you can pull it over everything so that people can't see what's in the back of the car...

Lil' Bit

2003 SE Midnight Blue, Charcoal Leather, Nav System, Dynamic Control (VDC, TCS, TPMS), Cold Pkg, Sunroof (SE Pop Pkg)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Installed after purchase:
XM Radio, Hoen xenonmatch fogs, Hoen parking lights, Aries stainless nerf bars, BeneVento sun roof wind deflector, TRex billet grilles (upper and lower), Twenty Inches Strong TIS03 wheels, Nitto 420s 265/50R-20 tires
post #45 of 80 Old 06-20-2005, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Corin
MO Dale ~

AWESOME! Thank you so much. I think I'm gonna have to get me one of these.

Sorry we made you clean the back of your MO!

That looks much nicer than any other pictures I've seen, and I like the fact that it's not in the way as much as the net if you're wanting to load something big.

(the wife's going to kill me for doing so much shopping for my car... She keeps asking "when was the last time you bought something for ME?" )
Hey Corin... so.... did you ever make the Cargo Organizer purchase?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: