The Toyo's look like they will wear out sooner, but it takes a while to actually get down to those tread bar indicators. I got 37,000 miles on mine with 3/32 left before November rolled around. Wasn't planning on purchasing winter tires, so decided to buy new tires before I could get the last 32th out of them. Probably would have made 42K. In the end, I did purchase winter tires and with the weather how it has been, I'm glad I did. Take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2009 LE - Black/Black
- Nissan JDM LED DRLs
- Nissan JDM Black Chrome Grille
- Nissan JDM Side Window Visors
- Color-matched Lower Bumper Covers
- Black Chrome Nissan Front and Rear Emblems
- 255/50-20 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires
- Refinished 20" OEM LE Wheels in Nissan GTR Hyper-Smoke
- Stealth Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs
- Hoen Xenonmatch Fog Light Bulbs
- Hella Supertone Horns
- 35% Tinted Front Side Windows