The Toyo's look like they will wear out sooner, but it takes a while to actually get down to those tread bar indicators. I got 37,000 miles on mine with 3/32 left before November rolled around. Wasn't planning on purchasing winter tires, so decided to buy new tires before I could get the last 32th out of them. Probably would have made 42K. In the end, I did purchase winter tires and with the weather how it has been, I'm glad I did. Take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Satin Chrome Rear Bumper Protector
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- Nissan Cargo Area Protector
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
2009 LE (Traded In)