PCV Valve replacement
I'm looking to replace my PCV Valve. I purchased a new one from Autozone. It is a screw-on type. I removed the engine cover and what the.... I looked everywhere but could not find it under the hood. I checked the SM, which has a very poor schematic and still no luck. I know it should be going to valve covers, but can't seem to find it.
Has anyone replaced theirs? If so, could you help me locate it or do you have a picture of its location?
05 Merlot AWD S w/Convenience Package, Tow Package, Sirius Radio
- OEM Homelink Mirror, Tweeters, FOG (on with parklight)
- 2007 OEM Chrome HVAC Knobs, Alum. Rear Protector, Wheels
- Alum. Pedals & LED Lights in Vents
Future Upgrades (hopefully some day):
- LED Taillight Upgrade (have parts for control board)
- OEM HID Headlights (have parts)