Nissan Murano Forum banner

EBC brake Pads & Rotors..?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  hedonistic 
#1 ·
hello im seriously thinking of upgrading the brakes on my 07 murano
to a set of a more agresive pad & rotor for better and safer stopping power

anyone have a set performance brakes on there murano and if so.? how well do they hold up in cold and hot conditions.??

#2 ·
I'll be interested to hear whether anyone has pursued this. I always found the stopping power of my 07 to be excellent. About the only improvement I might have sought is less brake dust.

#5 ·
Generally speaking, there are few if any performance upgrades for Muranos. They're a mom & pop crossover, and thanks to the CVT and high center of gravity, not a great candidate for mods.

If you find higher performance rotors and pads that fit in the Murano, there may be some other folks interested in knowing about it.

Reactions: lasen72
#7 ·
The most worth while brake mod I ever made was braided steel brake lines the make the pedal feel stiffer and gives much better feedback. Honestly that is where I'd start, if you do the upgrades I'd love to hear about it.
Nissan Murano Stainless Brake Lines | Braided Brake Lines
That's an excellent point too add..! wich I will take a look at in the near
future. as far as (brake rotors and pads) are concerned.? I found a great deal on a set of ATE sloted roters & pads on Sale at my Local automotive chain. ATE sloted rotors reg price $125.00... I paid $62.00 mind You

I still Paid regular price for the ATE ceramic pads @ $79.00 still was a
great deal and took me about 2 hrs too put them on and brakes feel more responsive as well all in all very happy with ATE rotors and brakes.! :29:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.