Nissan Murano Forum banner

USB / iPod / Aux Input for Murano 2007 JDM

16K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Michael H 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, i need help to install USB/iPod/Aux interface for my murano.

I believe i have the Japanese Model with Bose wo/ SAT or Navigation
I can't find any input jack to use the AUX.

I want to be able to use my ipod or flashdisk. What do i have to buy? Thank you in advance.

Here's my Head unit looks like.

PS: i've searched google and read it almost everywhere, and it seems no one has this HU.. please help :crying:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi there, i tried to buy connector or anything but seems cant find suitable for the headunit.

So, i installed 2nd headunit and plug it into the main HU’s aux. i think i have the picture. I have to look it again since i’ve sold the car already

#9 ·
Hi, I have the same Murano, where is the aux input in the main unit? since an AUX key appears on the front panel.
Hi there, i tried to buy connector or anything but seems cant find suitable for the headunit.

So, i installed 2nd headunit and plug it into the main HU’s aux. i think i have the picture. I have to look it again since i’ve sold the car already
Hi, I have the same Murano, where is the aux input in the main unit? since an AUX key appears on the front panel.

#8 ·
[QUOTE = "rayz, publicación: 720850, miembro: 96689"]
Hola, intenté comprar un conector o cualquier cosa, pero parece que no puedo encontrarlo para la unidad central.

Entonces, instalé la segunda unidad principal y la conecté a la unidad auxiliar de la unidad principal. Creo que tengo la foto. Tengo que mirarlo de nuevo ya que ya vendí el auto
[/CITAR]
Hola, tengo el mismo Murano, ¿dónde está la entrada auxiliar en la unidad principal? ya que aparece una tecla AUX en el panel frontal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.