Nissan Murano Forum banner

Intelligent key door sensor

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kev16 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I want to thank you. Over the years you all have helped me with my Nissan Murano that I got in 2010. I have a '07 SL Murano. Even before getting the car, I would visit the site every now and then. I never really had problems with my Murano (thankfully). However, I realized for a while (even after switching keys) that when I unlock my doors via door sensor on the driver's door the car will unlock and lock instantly. Even when unlocking the car, pulling the door handle, and opening the door the car will sound the buzzer trying to lock itself. The door is open, so it does not lock. Once I caught on by unlocking the car and slowly pulling the door handle. The car triggered the buzzer alerting that the door is still open. I have been researching, but never found any issue similar. I just wanted to know if this is showing that the sensor on the door handle is bad, right?

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.