Nissan Murano Forum banner

2011 murano mirrors

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
I need to replace my 2011 SL murano passenger side mirror, the only options available to order online are heated and non heated. I don't see a button in my car for heated mirrors, how would I know if I did?

#4 ·
Where did you order yours from? My wife just had some hit-and-run damage on her 2011 SL, and it looks like an easy enough fix if I replace it myself.

Also, if you guys don't mind me asking:

-do you guys buy it painted (and if so, from where?) or unpainted and get a bodyshop to paint it?

-I have never noticed our mirrors defrosting, even with the rear defroster activated. We bought our car used but I had it checked out, looked accident free - I assume I should look into a shorted fuse?

#5 ·
Mirrors

I had a 2011 Murano and the outside mirrors did not have the defrost capability - I don't know about other models, but I now have a 2015 Murano which does have heated (or defrost capability) when the rear window defroster is turned on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.