Nissan Murano Forum banner

Intermittent AC 2009 Murano

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
Hey All,

I'm pulling my hair out with my AC issues. Most of the times it runs fine. On occasion it will not come on, usually right after starting the car up. Sometimes it will come on after 10-15 min leaving it running, but other times it stays off. I've tried changing the IPDM thinking it was a relay issue, but that has not resolved my problem. It seems to happen about once a week or so. I normally leave the Auto AC button on the whole time, so I don't think its an AC control issue. Since I can't recreate the problem, the repair shop I take it to won't touch it. "Not broken, nothing for them to fix" It doesn't happen while the system is working, only when starting up the car. So, while its on, it stays on. I'm going to check my cabin air filter, to see if its clogged up. I've heard there's a temperature switch somewhere in there that might also be causing this problem. Any help would be much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.