Nissan Murano Forum banner

Instrument Panel Side Cover Replacement

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wildcat08 
#1 ·
Good day all,

I'm a new owner of a 2013 Murano SL (as of about 6 hours ago!) and as a first time Nissan owner... very impressed!

The ONLY thing I have an issue with on the vehicle is the Instrument Side Panel Cover (the silver panel that surrounds the Engine Start Switch and extends down about 10 inches beside the radio console), has an ugly mark - about the size of a quarter - where the coating has been removed - dulling the finish. I'd like to replace it and have found the panel on the Nissan parts website (689311AA0A). What I cannot find is any advice from someone who has replaced the panel (or the switch, as the procedure would be the same).

Does anyone have experience of removing the panel and then the switch itself from the panel?

* Very first post on the very first forum I've joined so apologies if I missed a previous discussion related to this. I did search and found nothing beyond a YouTube video showing a radio replacement where a moment of it shows the panel hanging from the switch wiring *

Nathan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.