Thoughts After a Year with the 2012 - Page 2 - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
#16 Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM
HVT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I've never liked AUTO mode on a 4WD...at least not in snow. Because it doesn't kick in until something slips, it could already be too late to regain control. Whereas in 4WD, you can steer the truck using the gas pedal and you're less likely to slip than in AUTO mode because all 4 are already working. Maybe just me...lol. But back on track....look at the Pirellis.

Nissan LED DRLs
Navigation
Chromed stainless rear bumper protector
Retrofit 4300k HIDs
235/65-18 Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Seasons
iJDMtoy RED LED Bumper reflector lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 01-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Cjr

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today we pound out the only 20" tire on guam is the Yokohama parada.the manufacture date is recent so we feel good about that.We just can't be picky because of where we live and availability.Good thing is no snow ever.
#18 Old 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjr View Post
Today we pound out the only 20" tire on guam is the Yokohama parada.the manufacture date is recent so we feel good about that.We just can't be picky because of where we live and availability.Good thing is no snow ever.
You should like the Paradas. My wife's 09LE OEM tires lasted 25K. We have had the Paradas Spec-X "Yokohama's" ever since - they've lasted about 37K and have been great (chose the 255/50s however). I ordered the exact same tire yesterday - will have them installed Friday.

PS, last time I was in Guam was about 1993. :-)

Cheers

2009 LE

Last edited by KJSmitty; 02-09-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Funny, I stated Spec-X "Toyo"...
#19 Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 PM

great review, they are back to Goodyear for OEM? Yeah that's what mine where on my 09 and they suck... I was pissed but happy to see the 09's that I saw after mine came with Bridgestone duler hl ... My Goodyears made to 36k and where where you could see some bands.

the packages on nissans higher models are always odd and cost way too much, while they have started to put cheap nav, ipod etc in the new lower models for reasonable prices. My theory on that is in the lower models a base is super base and you can build it up and make it super lux once its all loaded. While these higher models start very nice and what you can add is not too much so they piece meal the tech.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: