I kept the seat memory part (push #1 or #2), it's the program that pushes the seat all the way back and lifts the steering wheel up when you unlock the car, that I turned the option off. Once the seat was pushed back all the way and the steering wheel lifted up, it would never come back to the correct memory position. Both the seat and steering wheel would position themselves close to, but not where my memory setting had them. I was always re-adjusting the seat and steering wheel, just a bit. Once I turned that option off, my memory settings stay as they should and both my wife and I use them as intended. We just don't have that WIDE OPENING created when we unlock the car. There are also a few members on the forum that have had to replace their steering wheel motor out of warranty. Maybe it wasn't designed for the constant use that the entry program put on it. Hope this helps and take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2009 LE - Black/Black
- Nissan JDM LED DRLs
- Nissan JDM Black Chrome Grille
- Nissan JDM Side Window Visors
- Color-matched Lower Bumper Covers
- Black Chrome Nissan Front and Rear Emblems
- 255/50-20 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires
- Refinished 20" OEM LE Wheels in Nissan GTR Hyper-Smoke
- Stealth Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs
- Hoen Xenonmatch Fog Light Bulbs
- Hella Supertone Horns
- 35% Tinted Front Side Windows