Ha ha Ha! I like seeing pics of my Mo! Looks a bit dirtier than that right now! Actually, I had my OEM 20" wheels refinished in a Hyper-smoke finish and use them with my summer tires. I plan to do the same thing when I purchase a new Mo in early 2017. I kinda' like the 20" angular shape of the wheels on the new Platinum, but they seem to have taken it over the top a bit. Also, not a big fan of the machined surface look.
I picked up a set of take-off OEM 20" Infiniti QX-60 wheels and had those Hyper-smoke finished. They have a similar angular shape, but softened and more open. They're waxed, boxed and ready and waiting for a new car.
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- FastFlash Strobe Module on High-mount Brake Light
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
- 4th Brake Light (EDM OEM Rear Fog Lamp)
2009 LE (Traded In)