bluetooth system acting weird - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 10-31-2016, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
bluetooth system acting weird

I was away for a week down in Virginia, a good 800 miles from home and had no issues with the system.
Before I left every time I left my office for the last few days within a minute of starting the engine the blue tooth would connect and then the phone system on its own started dialing a number. I kept pushing the hang up but it did nothing and after a few rings it would hang up and go back to normal mode.
When I was away for a week it never happened once, but this morning I came to work in the morning and it was OK, but then I went out to buy a few lunchables at Walmart and it started dialing the number again. You sort of freak out when it does this and I never looked to see who it was calling but this time I looked at the number and it was my own cell phone that it was hooking up to. It happened again this afternoon when out on a sales call.
Very strange, but I wonder if it is some sort of blue tooth connection glitch that maybe I am not supposed to see but it somehow is displaying it on the screen somehow

what you guys think...anybody else seen this.....

still love the SUV though...glad I leased it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-31-2016, 09:06 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabagoo View Post
I was away for a week down in Virginia, a good 800 miles from home and had no issues with the system.
Before I left every time I left my office for the last few days within a minute of starting the engine the blue tooth would connect and then the phone system on its own started dialing a number. I kept pushing the hang up but it did nothing and after a few rings it would hang up and go back to normal mode.
When I was away for a week it never happened once, but this morning I came to work in the morning and it was OK, but then I went out to buy a few lunchables at Walmart and it started dialing the number again. You sort of freak out when it does this and I never looked to see who it was calling but this time I looked at the number and it was my own cell phone that it was hooking up to. It happened again this afternoon when out on a sales call.
Very strange, but I wonder if it is some sort of blue tooth connection glitch that maybe I am not supposed to see but it somehow is displaying it on the screen somehow

what you guys think...anybody else seen this.....

still love the SUV though...glad I leased it!!!
What phone do you have? Never seen this before, perhaps phone is an issue.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-01-2016, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealthing View Post
What phone do you have? Never seen this before, perhaps phone is an issue.

Iphone 6

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: