2018 Heater ???? - Page 3 - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #31 of 36 Old 01-25-2019, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I forgot to add that our heated seats work great. Now that they've replaced the faulty front radar sensor we love everything else about our Pearl White Midnight Edition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 01-25-2019, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murano5 View Post
Robo, my question for you is simply, am I expecting too much. Could there be an appreciable difference in the heat output of the Ford Edge we previously had and our new Murano? With the Edge in outside temps of teens or 20's we'd set the inside temp from 70 to 75 and be toasty and comfortable with the fan running very slowly. With the Murano we're setting the temp from 75 to 80 with the fan blasting at or near max and can just get comfortable. There is excellent flow out of the dash vents but I don't want heat blowing at me that way. Maybe you're right and I'm one of the "lucky" ones. The dealer wasn't surprised with my question and his response indicates I'm not the first to complain.

I donít know. Iím not in flip flops and shorts. Iím in a down coat with a hat and sometimes gloves. I have to turn it down to 72 or Iím burning up.

@Robotazky
post #33 of 36 Old 01-25-2019, 09:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
I know what you guys mean. I agree the Murano does not output as much heat as other cars I've driven/drive. Its never really bothered me because I do better in warm then hot. But yes, this car has weak heating and low vent speed...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 Old 01-26-2019, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotaz View Post
I donít know. Iím not in flip flops and shorts. Iím in a down coat with a hat and sometimes gloves. I have to turn it down to 72 or Iím burning up.

@Robotazky
At 72 I am roasting... I set to 68 usually and just turn the fan up to 3 for the beginning of the ride and then down to 2. I do use the seat heater at first, so that helps provide instant heat

2018 Platinum AWD Arctic Blue / Graphite - Current
2010 LE AWD - Former
post #35 of 36 Old 01-28-2019, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
2nd Update. I fixed the heater on my 18 Murano, I traded for a 19 Kia Sorento. Thanks for the comments. It was clear the dealership was not going to help so I swallowed the unwanted expense of trading after only 9 months and am moving on.
post #36 of 36 Old 01-28-2019, 10:55 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCDRAPER View Post
2nd Update. I fixed the heater on my 18 Murano, I traded for a 19 Kia Sorento. Thanks for the comments. It was clear the dealership was not going to help so I swallowed the unwanted expense of trading after only 9 months and am moving on.

Good luck. I hope itís good to you.

@Robotazky

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: