User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 10-16-2005, 06:15 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Federal Way

Just got a 05 SL MO Mettallic Chardonnay (gold)

Looking forward to adding things to It.

worked with Eastside Nissan in Bellevue

Great Experience

See ya around

CJB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-17-2005, 11:11 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Howdy Neighbor!

I'm in Newcastle, just south of Bellevue. Bought my MO from Advantage Nissan in Bremmerton. Nissan of the Eastside hadn't opened yet, but I've been there to pick up parts (oil filters and the like) and have been pretty impressed so far.

I'm wondering how their service will be. Being in Bellevue and being a new dealership that's trying to compete with Mercedes and Volvo right across the street, I'm hoping it will be pretty good.

~ Corin

----------------------------------------
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R (replaced my 2005 Murano SL AWD)
2014 Nissan Leaf (My second one)
post #3 of 8 Old 03-05-2008, 08:11 PM

I bought mine 09 Murano LE w/nav at East side nissan, they are GREAT to work with!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 03-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by yangas
I bought mine 09 Murano LE w/nav at East side nissan, they are GREAT to work with!
Just an FYI, I have NOT been pleased with their service department AT ALL. I take mine all the way up to Campbell Nelson in Lynwood. Long frickin' drive, but I refuse to take my vehicle to the Bellevue or Renton dealerships as they both have really pissed me off. Campbell has been OK. Not great, but they haven't done anything to really offend me.

~ Corin

post #5 of 8 Old 03-07-2008, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Corin

Just an FYI, I have NOT been pleased with their service department AT ALL. I take mine all the way up to Campbell Nelson in Lynwood. Long frickin' drive, but I refuse to take my vehicle to the Bellevue or Renton dealerships as they both have really pissed me off. Campbell has been OK. Not great, but they haven't done anything to really offend me.
Really? do you mind me asking who you work with? and why they piss you off? This is first time i bought from nissan..so i have no clue one their service, but at least they give me very good deal on my car and went through it very smoothly.
post #6 of 8 Old 03-07-2008, 04:07 AM

If you search around on this board, and on other forums, you'll find that it's pretty standard practice for Nissan (dis)service departments to really suck. So, compared to what seems to be "standard" for a Nissan service department, Nissan of the Eastside is about average, I guess. But that certainly isn't good.

Remember that the sales and service departments are COMPLETELY separate, so one side could be great while the other side can be really crappy.

I took my car to them three times for warranty work. The first was due to an AWD controller going out, and I gave them a list of other minor things to check at the same time, also under warranty. They repaired that, but completely ignored the other stuff. OK, no big deal.

Called them up later because my e-brake was loose, and asked them about the other little things again. Specifically, my steering wheel radio controls not working sometimes (about 50% of the time). Service manager said "oh, I know exactly what that is, sure, we can fix it no problem". When I picked the car up, they said "not able to reproduce" so they didn't fix it. They tried ONCE to see if the problem happened, and it worked, so they refused to fix it. When I suggested he come out with me to the car to see if I could reproduce the problem for him, he resisted significantly, and I had to argue with him quite loudly about it around other customers before he was willing to oblige. He was worried that I could get it to happen and he would have to fix it, which would be more paperwork for him. Remember, this is after he already told me that it was no big deal and that he could fix it.

Then they pulled some serious crap regarding my 15k service, and were REALLY going to rip me off, saying I should do a CVT fluid service and everything, which I knew was bogus.

Each time I took it in, they said that they would call me when done, and they never did. I called them towards the end of the day, and it had been done LONG ago, they just never called. All three times. That's just rude.

I just had it with their attitude. They seem to feel that because they're in Bellevue, they can screw over their customers.

By all means, you can try their service department, just be warned that they are certainly no better than any other Nissan service department, and that means crappy service.

~ Corin

post #7 of 8 Old 05-03-2017, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
3rd Mo

I see a post from 2005.. Well I'm on my 3rd MO. The 05, then I had a 09 LE, now a 2014 LE Platinum for my wife. I moved up to a 2015 Infiniti QX60
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14 Murano 15 QX60.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	40209   Click image for larger version

Name:	14 Murano Interior.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	40217  
post #8 of 8 Old 05-03-2017, 12:53 PM Thread Starter