Anyone in Manhattan want to look at a MO for me? - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 01-21-2004, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone in Manhattan want to look at a MO for me?

Hi All,

Well, in my quest to look for another MO w/Nav (pretty tough as it turns out!), I found one in a color I like in Manhattan. Sadly, I live in California, but if the deal is sweet enough, I'd buy the car. But I'd love to have someone check out the car if possible.

The car is at Potamkin Volkswagen on the West-Side of Manhattan (720 W. End Avenue.) It's a Pewter/Latte MO, but I'm not sure if it's an SE or SL. It's AWD, Leather, Sunroof and Xenons, but I'd like to find out if it's got the Dynamic Stability Control package also.

If anyone can take a quick gander at it, I'd be VERY appreciative. Especially since it's so darn cold on the East Coast now.

TIA!

Bob K.

'11 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport
'08 Altima Hybrid w/Convenience Package
'09 Yamaha Tmax (blue)
'84 Mustang SVO

Traded: '04 MO SL AWD, Midnight Blue/Cafe Latte - all options incl. NAV, DVD, Tow, XM, Chrome Wheels, AV Electronics TV & backup camera, Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires (stock size)
Totalled (but gave its life to save mine): 2003 Murano SE AWD, Glacier Pearl, Caffe Latte - All Options exc. tow pkg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-21-2004, 09:43 PM

I can probably do it for you on friday?

Just let me know if you want pictures or something.

2004 Murano SL AWD
Glacier Pearl
Cafe Latte Leather
Navigation, Sunroof, Dynamic Control, Chrome Rims, Sirius SAT Radio, Valentine-1 Radar Detector.
post #3 of 8 Old 01-21-2004, 09:54 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
man,

this is service!!!!!!!!!

I just love this forum! It is one of, it not the most professional forums I have seen.....

PLEASE!!!!!!! Keep it that way..................

had: 03 MO SL, Gold, 2WD, Premium, leather, sunroof, Mobil 1, B-Quiet, Garmin Nuvi 250W, Fumoto oil valve, HIR's in fogs
08 CTS 304 HP Direct Injection Engine. Fully loaded with every option except AWD
04 FX35, AWD, Touring loaded, Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT, Fumoto oil valve
Dream car: Ferrari Italia
------------------------------------------------

"It's not about how fast you go, it's about how you go fast" - Enzo Ferrari
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 01-22-2004, 01:05 AM Thread Starter

Smile Thanks Matrixnyc!!!

That would be great! If it's convenient to take a few pics, I'd be most appreciative! I spoke with Phil at Potamkin VW, so maybe he's the best person to follow-up with.

I just wanted to make sure the car is solid and there isn't anything weird with it. I'd also like to make sure that it's got the DSC package with tire pressure monitor, etc. Supposedly it's fully loaded.

BTW Matrixnyc, if I could find a Glacier Pearl MO with all the options, I'd be all over it! I'm envious of your car! But since I'm going to do a used car this time, I guess I have less choice in colors (esp. since I want the Nav system.)

Thanks for all the help! I definitely owe you one!

Bob K.

'09 Yamaha Tmax (blue)
'84 Mustang SVO

Traded: '04 MO SL AWD, Midnight Blue/Cafe Latte - all options incl. NAV, DVD, Tow, XM, Chrome Wheels, AV Electronics TV & backup camera, Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires (stock size)
Totalled (but gave its life to save mine): 2003 Murano SE AWD, Glacier Pearl, Caffe Latte - All Options exc. tow pkg
post #5 of 8 Old 01-22-2004, 10:28 AM

No problem, I will bring my digital camera. Cna you just call and see what time tomorrow I can go check it out for you.

Also if you are in CA how are you going to do the paper work and get it shipped to you?

2004 Murano SL AWD
Glacier Pearl
Cafe Latte Leather
Navigation, Sunroof, Dynamic Control, Chrome Rims, Sirius SAT Radio, Valentine-1 Radar Detector.
post #6 of 8 Old 01-24-2004, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

Hi Matrixnyc,

Sorry... I got caught-up at work and didn't check this forum until now.

I think Phil is available almost any time. He knows to expect someone to look at the Murano. As for financing and shipping, I think Potamkin VW prefers that I work through a company like Peoplefirst.com and bring them a check for the car. I'm still weighing the cost of the car versus buying one locally.

Thanks for all the help!

Bob

'09 Yamaha Tmax (blue)
'84 Mustang SVO

post #7 of 8 Old 01-29-2004, 04:20 PM

rtking, sorry i didnt get a chance to look at the MO for you, Been sick and the weather here in New York has been bad the last few days.

I can get to go on Monday if you still want.

2004 Murano SL AWD
Glacier Pearl
Cafe Latte Leather
post #8 of 8 Old 01-29-2004, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Matrixnyc!

That would be great if you could. I have been going back-and-forth on it... mostly trying to figure-out if I want to put myself in debt again!

I'll call Phil and let him know what's up. If you want, you can email me at "robert_t_king at Hotmail dot com." (Sorry... I like to spell it out that way so web-crawlers don't find my email address and start spamming me!)

Bob

'09 Yamaha Tmax (blue)
'84 Mustang SVO

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: