Nissan Murano Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Block heater cord location?

18K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Pilgrim 
#1 ·
Where can I find my block heater cord (if I even have one) in my 2013 SV? Thanks..

#2 ·
Geez. Tough forum here. I also belong to a Toyota Tacoma owners forum and most certainly would have received many replies by now for such a simple query. I see so many unanswered questions here. Zero replies. Zero reples. Zero replies. Unless you title your question "Ignore this post". Then it gets replies. I guess I'll look elsewhere for answers to any future issues. Thanks anyways.

#3 ·
If you have one and it has never been used, the cord will be coiled and zip-tied between the radiator and grille. From what I understand they are standard equipment on all Canadian delivered Muranos.

Hope this helps and take care!

Jim

Oh BTW, it's the weekend and the forum moves a bit slower. Lots of other things to do on the weekend!

#4 ·
On my 2014, yes it was coiled and zip-tied but tucked behind the passenger side headlight assembly covered with a flexible black plastic protective sleeve and the plug had a black protective cap. My 2017.5 had the same. Very useful in cold climate like Thunder Bay Ontario or Montreal Quebec where I live, brrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.