Nissan Murano Forum banner

My Murano's New Look (Gen2)!

13K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  3kgtSL91 
#1 ·
I am finally happy with the way my car looks :)

See less See more
#3 ·
:29: Nice!

-njjoe

#5 ·
thanks! i am not going to tint headlights/tail lights any time soon just because it will decrease the visibility and this is my wife's car so may be window tint in the future but that's about it :)

#9 ·
DaveC., at first I had a Steelcraft Sport Bar for 09 but than my bar got destroyed and the body shop that fixing it up ordered a wrong one, they ordered a Romik bull bar off an 05 murano. So they modified it to make it work and actually I like it better than a Steelcraft one.
Side rails are from Steelcraft. Wheels are stock. I am running Muteki black lug nuts. I just painted it all and I painted the bottom side of the bumpers because I was never a fan of those tan color bottoms. I think it turned out pretty neat.
I just finished putting the axle-back exhaust made by IPS Motorsports and powder coated stock calipers.

#10 ·
I just finished putting the axle-back exhaust made by IPS Motorsports and powder coated stock calipers.
What's next?

-njjoe

#11 ·
I want to do LED DRLs and may be front tints but that's about it...

#12 ·
That was going to be the next suggestion. Either blacking out the plastic below the front grill or getting the DRL upgrade. The tint will definitely help the look.

#14 ·
Great job, 3k. I've always been a huge fan of debadging cars - we used to call it dechroming back in the good ole days.

Blacking out the door handles looks fantastic. I've never understood why Nissan threw those hideous chrome door handles on Muranos, when so many other manufacturers coordinate them with the body color. Actually, I DO know - the $$$$$ saved by using the same handles on every car. Still, I always found the excessive chrome on our cars to look like crap.

Again, nice job!

#17 ·
BlackDSM, thanks! It's a 3 inch inlet and 2.5" dual outlets i believe. it is just an axle-back so not really loud loud, but still noticeable... i like it :)

#18 ·
alexpilny, spacibo

#22 ·
Got the floor lights installed + door sills

#23 ·
finally pulled a trigger on the DRL setup

they are super bright and i like them a lot!

#25 ·
i took them off and got them painted

#29 ·
where to buy them from? or how to wire them in? they come with instructions. buy from nissan dealer or online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.