Accessories Online? - Page 2 - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
post #16 of 48 Old 02-03-2005, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bought a Murano cargo net from this company's retail store yesterday (in Los Angeles). They do most of their business online though:

http://www.theCargoNetStore.com

Their nets are MUCH better than OEM (I also have one for my BMW).

Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 48 Old 04-20-2005, 07:00 PM

All weather floor mats

Geez, I just came from the Nissan Dealer and inquired about getting the all weather floor mats... they wanted

$69.99
Freehold Nissan, N.J.

On the web, all I can find is...

63.60 + 29.57 = 93.17
https://www.1stnissanparts.com/index.php/cPath/22_39

70.49 + shipping.
http://www.courtesyparts.com/murano/interior.html

64.19 + Shipping.
http://nissan.autowebaccessories.com...2_290_2523.php

66.25 + Shipping
ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD1V

Anyone have suggestions where I can hook up to get the Muarno all-weather floor mats for less $$ ?
post #18 of 48 Old 04-21-2005, 06:18 AM

I'd say that's about the going price. They're big, so there's not much out there that fit well. But they do fit well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 48 Old 04-21-2005, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by nissanlove
since the murano is goin to be offered in japan by the end of the year there should be alot more accessories for it real soon, possible some bodykits altezza light, maybe different gauge faces. it'll be sweet. but for now does anyone know about any aftermarket accessory places??
It actually is on sale in Japan. Mine will be delivered on the 29th. It arrives at the dealer on the 26th for fitting of accessories such as front fender cameras and 100V/100W power tap on dash. I will probably have them install the GPS radar detector at the same time.

I will keep a look out for other after-market accessories. I have yet to see a lot of Muranos on the road here. Nismo is doing aero-kits and suspension/exhaust tuning kits but that is all I have seen so far.

After I take delivery I will post the Nissan options catalog. I noticed that a few of the items offered are listed as being from Nissan USA.

Somewhere in Japan with a 2005 350XV FWD Murano Luminous Gold/Leather/Moon roof & rails/Navigation with integrated cell phone interface/Front cameras/Side cameras/Backup cameras/100V outlet/Intelligent key/Side airbags and a few other tricks
post #20 of 48 Old 10-18-2005, 05:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
maybe it's just me, but I just searched 8 or 9 of these recommended sites, and cannot find one that can sell me a foglight.
Not the $200+ kit, but the sealed unit to replace my broken one.

2004 SL AWD
Pewter/Black
post #21 of 48 Old 10-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Super Senior Member

Re: All weather floor mats

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGymKid
Geez, I just came from the Nissan Dealer and inquired about getting the all weather floor mats... they wanted

$69.99
Freehold Nissan, N.J.

On the web, all I can find is...

63.60 + 29.57 = 93.17
https://www.1stnissanparts.com/index.php/cPath/22_39

70.49 + shipping.
http://www.courtesyparts.com/murano/interior.html

64.19 + Shipping.
http://nissan.autowebaccessories.com...2_290_2523.php

66.25 + Shipping
ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD1V

Anyone have suggestions where I can hook up to get the Muarno all-weather floor mats for less $$ ?
I would go for the dealer mats @ $70. You are not going to find better mats at any price. For someone who spent hundreds of dollars on repainted nerf and push bars, $70 for mats seems cheap.

2005 Murano SE AWD
Platinum w/ Charcoal leather
post #22 of 48 Old 10-19-2005, 09:54 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by HuskyFan
For someone who spent hundreds of dollars on repainted nerf and push bars, $70 for mats seems cheap.

Former owner of 2004 SL AWD
post #23 of 48 Old 10-19-2005, 11:05 AM

Re: Re: All weather floor mats

Quote:
Originally posted by HuskyFan

I would go for the dealer mats @ $70. You are not going to find better mats at any price. For someone who spent hundreds of dollars on repainted nerf and push bars, $70 for mats seems cheap.

So much for feeling comfortable saying how I feel or what I would like... on this site.

That's just wrong... Maybe I spent all my money on it. Maybe it was paid for as a gift. It doesn't mean I shouldn't try to find the best value around for something else. If you spent a few hundred thousand on a house, is it no big deal to spend a $1,000 an an item like a TV set or would you try to get the best price you could? Anyway... thanks for obnoxious comment.

With comments like that Huskyfan, that make me feel that way... I don't need to be involved here any longer.
post #24 of 48 Old 10-19-2005, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Com'on guys. I thought that was a brotherly comment on the part of HuskyFan...

And GymKid, there is nothing wrong with looking for the best deal. I sometimes spend thousands on things that may not mean much, yet will not shop from a store that I feel is charging me 10 cents more without cause....

Be cool!

Former owner of 2004 SL AWD
post #25 of 48 Old 10-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by zebelkhan
Com'on guys. I thought that was a brotherly comment on the part of HuskyFan...

And GymKid, there is nothing wrong with looking for the best deal. I sometimes spend thousands on things that may not mean much, yet will not shop from a store that I feel is charging me 10 cents more without cause....

Be cool!
I look for the best deal also. I just think the quality of the mats is worth the $70. I don't think the quality of the carpeted mats is worth the money but I had no choice in buying those.

2005 Murano SE AWD
Platinum w/ Charcoal leather
post #26 of 48 Old 02-08-2006, 06:10 PM

Any of the places recommended really good for new 22" + rims on my murano?

Thanks
post #27 of 48 Old 02-09-2006, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Has any Canadians order parts on line from Courtesy Parts in Texas?. They claim that they can shipped to Canada via FedEx, curious as to what the duties at the border may cost and what the total shipping cost might be.

Any info on this will be greatly received.

2003 Silver murano
SL AWD
Sunroof
Sunroof deflector
Roof rack cross bars
Cloud rider lower grill
Bug deflector
2011 VW Jetta TDI
post #28 of 48 Old 02-09-2006, 12:38 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Stoker
Has any Canadians order parts on line from Courtesy Parts in Texas?. They claim that they can shipped to Canada via FedEx, curious as to what the duties at the border may cost and what the total shipping cost might be.

Any info on this will be greatly received.
Stoker-

Give them a call (800-527-1909) or email ([email protected]) and see what they have to say.

-njjoe

2005 SL AWD, Platinum (Retired)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-OEM HID conversion & HID fogs
-OEM iPod interface
-Upgraded (non-Bose) speakers - Pioneer TS-A1702C & TS-G1643R
-Muth signal mirrors
-Valley Industries hitch and wiring harness
-Aluminum fuel tank shields
-Air Helper Springs

Replaced with 2013 BMW x5d
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1973 MGB
post #29 of 48 Old 12-28-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stoker
I know this is a little late after the original post, but other Canadians may still be interested.

You'll have to pay your GST and PST, plus Fed Ex and UPS charge a $45-$50 brokerage fee to process your customs paperwork. Fed Ex will send you an invoice for the fees a week or two after you receive the package. UPS bills you right away.
post #30 of 48 Old 12-28-2006, 03:44 AM
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Wow I was un-aware of the stiff cost ..

to get stuff into Canada, I would think that it would boost Canadian production with that big penalty.

Previous Owner of, The Mod Mo, 05, SL, FWD, Platinum, Charcoal Leather, Touring, Technology Pkgs., TPMS etc. Chrome Wheels, Roof Rack Bbars. Cargo Protector. Extended Warranty, X-Tire, AutoMate. Leatherique treated leather. Diamond Window Tint, Tires 3 step balanced. Stainless Steel Laser Cut Grill. Glass VIN etch, Debadged. Silver Painted Calipers. 1300F Ceramic painted Muffler. B-Quite Supreme, sound matting. External Sound ndercoated. White Led Parking Lights. Led Front Door Entrance Lights. Yellow Ion Fogs. Silver-Amber Front Turn Signals. Hella 100 Watt @ 5000K Driving Lights. SAT receiver–Delphi XM Roady2 Hidden Antenna install. Fan cooled Inverter AC to Xbox. MTX 200 watt auto on Amp deciated power to Bose Sub Woofer. PAC-Niss dual aux in for Sat and X Box audio. Generator Labs NoNag modded Rear Camera. “NAV Box" W/Modded X Box X2 Chip. DVD’s, MP3 & JPEG pics ,160 gig HD / Wireless Lynksis 802.11G Ethernet link. Runs Xbox Media Center. rear Bumper Protector. Selectable Horns: OEM MO/WoLo air. Tinted Tails-Bright bulbs. Tweeters tilted + 19uf mod. Lower Grill Stone Shield. Front Floor Amber Courtesy Lights. Chrome over Stainless Rocker Bars. Wireless LED Turn Signal Mirrors. Top mounted Led Stop Light modded with The backoff.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: