User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #16 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Super Senior Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Magnet Bra

I just purchased the Magnet Bra off of E-Bay for $41.00 plus 9.95 Shipping. I also found the cost of the Clear Bra to be a little high at this time. So far I've put on the Rear Bumper protector, tinted the two front windows, and now purchased the Magnet Bra. I'm looking at the Nerf Bars as my next project.

Sean
I Miss my :04 Midnight Blue SL , Tinted Front Windows, Chrome SL Wheels, Rear Bumper protector, SS Aries Step Bars, and Push Bar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 04:51 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Please post some pictures of the mag bra... from a far and close would be great.
post #18 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Just wanna help

Another opinion...on magnet bra..

I bought thme around 2 months ago from ebay. So far it does the job. Why? Because i notice some light scratch on it, i think some chips or small stone hit the surface of the bra.

Anyway, for protection, it protects but not the entire front part of the murano. So if you can find a bigger 'bra' that will offer better protection, it will be a better comprimise. The 3M transparent bra are expensive indeed.

PERSONAL opinion:
Magnet bra will look better for a darker color murano. It does not really go well with light color.

Chronicle: >>2003 SL Super Black AWD Murano / Navteq Intelinav Software/ Pro-kit Mount & Holux GPS Receiver / Magnet Bra / Autopark Sensor/ XM Roady SAT Radio / OEM HID bixenon headlight retrofit / Trim-
Gard Chrome Body Side Molding / Nissan Murano Decals/PAC adapter/ Cargo Net
-- SOLD on 07/20/2006. Thank you everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Super Senior Member

It also comes in white.

Copper/Charcoal SL, Muth Signal Mirrors
post #20 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Super Senior Member

The manufacturer also states that you can paint it to match the color of your car.

post #21 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 11:28 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Colgan Bra

Where did you guys order your Colgan bras? I checked the Colgan site (www.colganbra.com) and another place. Both sites note that bras aren't made for either the 2003 or 2004 Murano. For that matter, where can I get the magnet bra? There are none listed on ebay for Murano application. Thanks for the help. Still trying to decide on bra vs. bug deflector for the Mo that's on order.

J.
post #22 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Dij
Mo Betta

Jim,

Go to www.colgancustom.com, choose "Buy Now", and you will be able to choose Nissan Murano. There are several different styles available.
post #23 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Super Senior Member

The magnet bra can be purchased here

Magnet Bra

post #24 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 10:35 AM

Thanks guys!! Now I just need my MO to come in!! Dealer told me end of March originally. Now, he's saying mid-April. Since I ordered at the end of January, its still within the 3 month window that's typical for ordered vehicles. Still, its hard to wait!!!!
post #25 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Super Senior Member

Magnet Bra

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the Bra and put it on. As far as not being on E-Bay, give it a day or two. There has not been a time that I checked Nissan Murano Accessories on E-Bay that I haven't seen one. In fact I did not win the bid for the Bra. The guy who was selling it offered me a second chance bid to buy it at my bid price , so I know he has them. I believe he is the same guy who runs the Magnetbra.com web site. If you happen to catch one at the Buy It Now price (Before anyone has bid) go for it, it's usually 39.95 buy it now price.

Sean
I Miss my :04 Midnight Blue SL , Tinted Front Windows, Chrome SL Wheels, Rear Bumper protector, SS Aries Step Bars, and Push Bar.
post #26 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Dij
Mo Betta

Jim,

By now, your dealer ought to have a "week of" delivery date. The two April dates I saw when the sales reps were searching for a car for me were April 15 and April 30.
post #27 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 12:42 PM

Thanks Dij! I'll e-mail the dealer. I sure as heck hope that I'm not getting the run around. I'll keep you posted.
post #28 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Dij
Mo Betta

Jim,

They can get info on deliveries up to 45 days out. If they don't have a "week of" by now, something's not right.
post #29 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 03:19 PM

Good info to know. Thanks. I e-mailed my sales rep and turns out he's on a "leave of absence for an undefined period." Another guy who I've met before is taking over. Good thing you got me off my kiester to check in with them instead of waiting until the end of the week as I had planned. The new guy who is the internet manager for the dealership is supposed to get back to me today with a definite date.
post #30 of 102 Old 04-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Dij
Mo Betta

Jim,

I stopped by the dealership this afternoon and one of the guys there says that vehicles that are already sold when they are taken off the boat are often sent out first if possible, so they sometimes come in a week or two earlier than the due date. Hope that's the case with mine! Some arrive later, though.

Thought I was going to make a pattern for the cargo area protector but decided to wait until I can fit the thing to my Mo. I did see that it should be easy to make something that will stay in place and cover all the carpet in the back and that it will probably be in three pieces rather than just one. The vinyl that I picked up for $1.99/yd. is EXACTLY the color of the cafe latte interior. The only difference is that the cafe latte leather and vinyl are one color while the vinyl I bought is very subtley a combination of two slightly different shades. I couldn't have picked a better match if I'd taken a swatch with me! This was the only piece that was large enough, close to the right size, and looks nice, so I got lucky. My homemade cargo area protector will look like a factory option!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: