I had a 2009 LE for nine years. I may have missed it for nine years, but I don't remember ever being able to set the position of the rear electric seat back return. It returns to what position it returns to and that's it. Because the seat back position they returned to was not my usual position for them, I rarely used that option.
The "setting" panel in your second picture is actually located on the lower driver's door panel and is used for the memory FRONT seats (if you have them), not the rear seats.
Hope this helps and take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- FastFlash Strobe Module on High-mount Brake Light
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
- 4th Brake Light (EDM OEM Rear Fog Lamp)
2009 LE (Traded In)