2015 Murano - NISSAN Service Manual, Filters and Fluids For Sale - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

7Likes
  • 2 Post By PaulDay
  • 1 Post By red kiosk
  • 1 Post By PaulDay
  • 2 Post By PaulDay
  • 1 Post By surban1

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 12 Old 09-29-2018, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
2015 Murano - NISSAN Service Manual, Filters and Fluids For Sale

I traded my 2015 Murano and have the following filters, fluids and factory service manual for sale:
  • 2015 Murano NISSAN Service Manual on CD, $175.00.
  • NISSAN Oil Filters w/drain plug gasket, #15208-65FOE, $15.00 for all three filters.
  • NISSAN Electric Power Steering Fluid (E-PSF), 28 oz., $5.00.
  • NISSAN Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Fluid NS-3, 23 oz., $5.00.
  • NISSAN Blue Long Life AntiFreeze/Coolant 50/50 PriDiluted, 1 Gallon less approximately four ounces, $10.00.
Prices for service manual and oil filters include shipping, if bought together.

Fluids are for pickup only in central Maryland.

Payment by cash, funds transfer, or I can ship after your check clears my bank.

Send a private message if you want to buy.

See below pictures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-14-2018, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

The fluids are no longer available.

I am reducing the price of the Service Manual to $125.00.

As before, the prices for the service manual and oil filters include shipping if bought together.

FYI - I found the service manual to be excellent in content and ease of use. All of the questions asked in this forum on how to do this, that or the other are answered in this service manual.
post #3 of 12 Old 10-14-2018, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den49 View Post
The fluids are no longer available.

I am reducing the price of the Service Manual to $125.00.

As before, the prices for the service manual and oil filters include shipping if bought together.

FYI - I found the service manual to be excellent in content and ease of use. All of the questions asked in this forum on how to do this, that or the other are answered in this service manual.
Unfortunately, the entire FSM, in PDF form, can be downloaded from Nissan's web site for $19.95. Can't see why anyone would pay $125.00 and have to swap cds on top of it for the same information.

Have a good day.

2017.5 Murano Platinum w/Tech package
Gun Metallic w/Glass Coat Finish
20" Chrome Rims
Bose Audio
Thinkware 800 Pro Front/Rear Camera
3D Maxpider Mats w/Cargo Cover & Net
Curtis Class 3 Hitch w/OEM Tow Harness
Frameless Rear View Mirror
Illuminated Kick Plates & Foot Well Lighting
Sonic Shock Sensor (Active Alarm Upgrade)
Rear Bumper European LED Lighting
Front DRL/Turn Signal LED Lighting @ Fog Light Frame
Full Underbody LED Ground Lighting
All LED Lighting
Michelin Premier LTX 255/55/20 Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 10-14-2018, 06:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDay View Post
Unfortunately, the entire FSM, in PDF form, can be downloaded from Nissan's web site for $19.95. Can't see why anyone would pay $125.00 and have to swap cds on top of it for the same information.

Have a good day.
Which Nissan web site are you referring to? I have never seen such a deal from NISSAN. The only thing I see on NISSAN's official website is a free downloadable "Service and Maintenance Guide" which is not the factory service manual. NISSAN, nor any other car manufacturer, does not sell a legitimate factory service manual for only $19.95. As can be seen in my picture, mine is a complete, legitimate, NISSAN factory service manual from NISSAN with an original price, including shipping and handling, of $224.87. My price of $125.00 is a good deal. Unless you can provide an actual link to an actual NISSAN factory service manual for $19.95, I have to assume what you are referring to is a pirated copy or you are just one of the all too many trolls who like nothing better than to make up B.S. and cause trouble for honest people.
post #5 of 12 Old 10-14-2018, 08:03 PM

Garage
Quote:
Which Nissan web site are you referring to? I have never seen such a deal from NISSAN. The only thing I see on NISSAN's official website is a free downloadable "Service and Maintenance Guide" which is not the factory service manual. NISSAN, nor any other car manufacturer, does not sell a legitimate factory service manual for only $19.95. As can be seen in my picture, mine is a complete, legitimate, NISSAN factory service manual from NISSAN with an original price, including shipping and handling, of $224.87. My price of $125.00 is a good deal. Unless you can provide an actual link to an actual NISSAN factory service manual for $19.95, I have to assume what you are referring to is a pirated copy or you are just one of the all too many trolls who like nothing better than to make up B.S. and cause trouble for honest people.
Hey sparky! Before you go off the deep end, this resource has been posted several times here on this forum! But to calm YOU down, here I go again.

https://www.nissan-techinfo.com/deptsubs.aspx

Scroll down and click on the $19.99 and pay with your credit card. You now have 24 hours to down load and keep legally ANY OFFICIAL NISSAN SERVICE MANUAL in PDF form.

I think that you owe me something!

Have a good day!

PS: Sorry I was off by 4 cents. Glad to know you can spot a troll, NOT!
surban1 and Robotaz like this.

20" Chrome Rims
Bose Audio
All LED Lighting
post #6 of 12 Old 10-15-2018, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

The $19.99 pdf download fee you are referring to is not the same as the Factory Service Manual in CD form. It takes hours to download all the files in the service manual and at the end of it you have a long disorganized list of disconnected pdf files. The useful links in those pdf files to related sections in the manual are disabled. The CD on the other hand is a fully function application with relatable links and references.

So if you are cost conscious or just want to do a few simple jobs, a few download pdf files may be all you need. However, if you want all the functionality and information of a complete factory service manual, the CD is what you need and what I am selling at a bargain price. Those are the facts.

I owe you nothing but contempt for injecting negative, misleading comments in a valid advertisement.
post #7 of 12 Old 10-15-2018, 05:00 PM
The Phone Booth Fanatic

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Quote:
The $19.99 pdf download fee you are referring to is not the same as the Factory Service Manual in CD form. It takes hours to download all the files in the service manual and at the end of it you have a long disorganized list of disconnected pdf files.
Den49,

I've purchased the $19.95 Nissan FSM for both my 2009 and my 2017.5. They are not disorganized, as one of the files is for the table of contents. Everything is easy to find and it is the complete manual. It did not take me long to download the all the files for the complete manual and I have a six year old iMac!. I keep one copy on my computer hard drive and then another on my iPad for immediate, on-site reference while working.

PaulDay just happened to be the first one to inform you of this option. I'm the second and I'm pretty sure before the day is over the list will grow. Members on this forum have been using this $19.95 download version FOR YEARS! In fact, I doubt anyone on this forum knew you could buy it in the CD format for $175.

And as Paul would say… "Have a good day!"

Jim
PaulDay likes this.

"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."

2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- FastFlash Strobe Module on High-mount Brake Light
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
- 4th Brake Light (EDM OEM Rear Fog Lamp)

2009 LE (Traded In)
post #8 of 12 Old 10-15-2018, 06:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
The $19.99 pdf download fee you are referring to is not the same as the Factory Service Manual in CD form. It takes hours to download all the files in the service manual and at the end of it you have a long disorganized list of disconnected pdf files. The useful links in those pdf files to related sections in the manual are disabled. The CD on the other hand is a fully function application with relatable links and references.

So if you are cost conscious or just want to do a few simple jobs, a few download pdf files may be all you need. However, if you want all the functionality and information of a complete factory service manual, the CD is what you need and what I am selling at a bargain price. Those are the facts.

I owe you nothing but contempt for injecting negative, misleading comments in a valid advertisement.
As Red stated, you know nothing about what your talking about... FYI, The CD and PDF's are identical and the PDF's take less then 15 minutes to download the entire 2017 or any other year FSM. Oh, and if put in the same directory, are fully cross linked across all PDFs.

I really didn't expect anything. I've run across your type before, shooting from the hip, without even a hint of researching what's really going on.

The note was to inform you that you really shouldn't expect a response on your pricing and explaining why! Instead of doing a little research after reading that post, you decided to attack the poster, because you saw your $125 going down the drain!

And to quote you: "Those are the facts" Unquote

Have a good day.
surban1 likes this.

20" Chrome Rims
Bose Audio
All LED Lighting
post #9 of 12 Old 10-15-2018, 07:07 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by red kiosk View Post
Den49,

I've purchased the $19.95 Nissan FSM for both my 2009 and my 2017.5. They are not disorganized, as one of the files is for the table of contents. Everything is easy to find and it is the complete manual. It did not take me long to download the all the files for the complete manual and I have a six year old iMac!. I keep one copy on my computer hard drive and then another on my iPad for immediate, on-site reference while working.

PaulDay just happened to be the first one to inform you of this option. I'm the second and I'm pretty sure before the day is over the list will grow. Members on this forum have been using this $19.95 download version FOR YEARS! In fact, I doubt anyone on this forum knew you could buy it in the CD format for $175.

And as Paul would say… "Have a good day!"

Jim
Thanks for the support. Really gets my goat when you're attacked for simply pointing out a fact and saving someone aggravation. And from the tone of his reply, by distorting the truth about the PDFs (Must have dialup and a really old PDF reader.), he'll never admit that he was in error. Sorry state of affairs we've come to.

Have a good day.
surban1 and Robotaz like this.

20" Chrome Rims
Bose Audio
All LED Lighting
post #10 of 12 Old 10-16-2018, 12:17 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDay View Post
Hey sparky! Before you go off the deep end, this resource has been posted several times here on this forum! But to calm YOU down, here I go again.

https://www.nissan-techinfo.com/deptsubs.aspx

I think that you owe me something!

paulday rightly deserves an apology.
Robotaz likes this.
post #11 of 12 Old 10-16-2018, 12:27 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Let's just let it rest, gents. I think this thread is self-explanatory.

2008 BMW E91 328xi Sportwagon
2009 BMW E92 328ix Coupe
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, 75th Anniv. Edition
1983 280ZX Turbo
post #12 of 12 Old 10-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
closing this thread, contact seller via PM

2015 Murano Platinum Pearl White AWD
Closed Thread