LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 7 Old 09-20-2010, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to milgrad
TIRES TIRES TIRES Which to get?

I am in need of tires...I am down to 3/32 so I need to get tires pretty soon. I have narrowed it down to the:

BF Goodrich Long Trail T/A Tour
Hankook Ventus AS RH07
Kumho KL21

Thoughts on any of the above? The BF Goodrich and Hankook I am able to get for $140 per tire the Kumho's are $124.....

Any help would be appreciated...

I live in Western PA, so need a solid all season tire...

New MO: 2009 SL AWD Platinum/Charcoal Tech, Premium, Nav, Leather, Dual Panel Roof, XPEL Clear Bra, Remote Start, K&N Air Filter, Tinted Front Windows, Rear Bumper Protector, Headrest DVD.

Previous MO: 2005 SL AWD Platinum/Charchoal/NAV/VDC/Mobile Entertainment System/Touring Package, Tinted Front Windows, K&N Air Filter, X-Pel Clear Bra, OEM XM Radio, Remote Start, Front Window control from remote

Previous MO:2004 SL AWD Blue/Latte/NAV/VDC/Touring Package/XM-SAT/Remote Start/X-Pel Clear Bra/Tinted Front Windows/K&N Airfilter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-20-2010, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

sorry the Cooper CS4 is also a tire I am looking at...Discount Tire is where I will order from and they carry all of the above...

New MO: 2009 SL AWD Platinum/Charcoal Tech, Premium, Nav, Leather, Dual Panel Roof, XPEL Clear Bra, Remote Start, K&N Air Filter, Tinted Front Windows, Rear Bumper Protector, Headrest DVD.

Previous MO: 2005 SL AWD Platinum/Charchoal/NAV/VDC/Mobile Entertainment System/Touring Package, Tinted Front Windows, K&N Air Filter, X-Pel Clear Bra, OEM XM Radio, Remote Start, Front Window control from remote

Previous MO:2004 SL AWD Blue/Latte/NAV/VDC/Touring Package/XM-SAT/Remote Start/X-Pel Clear Bra/Tinted Front Windows/K&N Airfilter
post #3 of 7 Old 09-20-2010, 11:44 PM

I checked tires at sear and they are pretty cheap. A set of kumho solus kr21 are good deal at 100/ piece plus they -$5 each tire for a discount. I got a set for 423 which included mounting and balancing for them. i thought it was a nice deal

Have you checked tire rack? wheel works? discount tires?....they are good places to get them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Supporting Vendor

Hello Milgrad, Besides all season, what are you looking for in a tire? What tires do you have now and what do you like and dislike about them?

-Travis

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 7 Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Super Senior Member

I have goodyear eagle LS now...only got 35K miles out of them, they are very loud and horrible in the snow and rain. I drive mainly on the PA turnpike...something that is quiet with a good warranty....that is why I was looking at the Cooper CS4.....thoughts?

post #6 of 7 Old 09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Supporting Vendor

The CS4 is a good option for your money. They have a 780 tread ware so they take you further than your stock LS tires have. They also have a decent amount of siping so your winter traction should be improved as well.

I would also recommend looking into the BFG Long Trail TA Tour. These have a 60K mile warranty and a 580 tread ware. These do well in the winter and right now they have a $60.00 mail in rebate.

Here's a link to more details. If we can help you more, please give us a call. 1.888.459.4080

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

-Travis

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 7 Old 09-22-2010, 07:55 PM

Mich Latitude Tour.. search that one

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: