• 1 Post By jdedgewood

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 10-13-2018, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Garage
Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 Plus

This new tire replaces the Dueler H/L 422 which has high ratings. Anyone tried it on a Murano or other vehicle? I've had the Dueler H/L 422 on my 2012 RAV4; they were quite comfortable but still a bit noisy (V speed rating) despite having soundproofed the vehicle. The new ones are available in both H and V ratings and I would probably go for the H. The Cross Contact LX Sport I have make about the same noise and I'm thinking of replacing them one day. Of course Michelin Premier LTX is probably a better choice but here they cost almost $100 more each! I chatted with TireRack and the chap said that the new Ecopia is quieter...perhaps he meant vs the Defender LTX.

Canadian 2017.5 Pearl White SV w/Driver Assistance Package replaced '14 SL Pearl White. Cargo net. Cargo protector (home made with carpet). Nissan black rubber floor mats. SS rear bumper protector. Draw Tite hitch. Blind zone mirrors. Wheel locks. Blizzak DM-V1 245/70/17 w/steelies & wheel covers. Spoiler under front bumper removed. H11 to H9 low beam conversion. Nissan polished SS rear license frame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-13-2018, 08:40 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
I've had two sets of Bridgestone Ecopia tires, both on Honda Insights. I was into "super mileage" at that point, and can say they perform well in the wet (120 mile commute in Western Washington state), they were fine for handling, wore as good as the Michelins they replaced, and added 3-4 mpg. Not a lot of experience with snow, though. Keep in mind that the mileage increase was with a car already getting over 50 mpg, so I don't know how much, if any increase you would see with a Murano. I liked them, and have been considering them to replace the Goodyear Eagles I currently have.

JDEdgewood
post #3 of 3 Old 10-13-2018, 08:46 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Sorry I didn't say anything about road noise. They are quiet. I would say pretty much the same as Michelin.
Freedom55 likes this.

JDEdgewood

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: