Nissan Murano Forum

Nissan Murano Forum (https://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/)
-   Vendor Solutions (https://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/80-vendor-solutions/)
-   -   anyone order from JZS international? (https://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/80-vendor-solutions/216914-anyone-order-jzs-international.html)

MARINERMurano 01-12-2018 05:47 PM

anyone order from JZS international?

2 Attachment(s)
They have ALOT of really awesome JDM Murano parts and their ads look like theyíre on eBay too so Iíll do some more research to see if I can buy them there to have eBay buyer protection... Anywho, They seem to work through PayPal so even if itís a scam site, I may be covered

red kiosk 01-12-2018 07:36 PM

I purchased three things from them for my 2009 LE. The JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) OEM Smoke Chrome Grille, JDM OEM side window vents and the JDM OEM LED DRLs. My early 2009 was actually delivered in April 2008, so only DRLs available at that time were from Japan. It was for the Japanese market RHD car, but I was able to alter the harness for my LHD car. JDM OEM quality was great, the owner was great to deal with and shipping was well packaged and extremely quick. I would definitely buy from them again. Hope this helps and take care!

Jim

MARINERMurano 01-17-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red kiosk (Post 700522)
I purchased three things from them for my 2009 LE. The JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) OEM Smoke Chrome Grille, JDM OEM side window vents and the JDM OEM LED DRLs. My early 2009 was actually delivered in April 2008, so only DRLs available at that time were from Japan. It was for the Japanese market RHD car, but I was able to alter the harness for my LHD car. JDM OEM quality was great, the owner was great to deal with and shipping was well packaged and extremely quick. I would definitely buy from them again. Hope this helps and take care!
Jim

Hey, thanks for the info! I’ve been on the forums for a couple weeks bow(before I even bought my SE) and I’ve kept seeing your name pop up! Once question I did wanna ask though is about fog lights and upgrading them. I HATE HATE HATEEEE stock yellow halogen lights and would like something brighter and more of a 4000K color. Any recommendations?

red kiosk 01-17-2018 08:11 AM

What trim level is your 2010. Are your headlamps Xeon? If so, I changed out the bulbs with Hoen Color-matched foglight bulbs. They lasted the full 9 years that I owned my 2009. Take care!

Jim

PaulDay 01-17-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARINERMurano (Post 700466)
They have ALOT of really awesome JDM Murano parts and their ads look like theyíre on eBay too so Iíll do some more research to see if I can buy them there to have eBay buyer protection... Anywho, They seem to work through PayPal so even if itís a scam site, I may be covered

Just checked out their web site. A few unique items for the Murano, but WOW, the prices seem extremely high, along with their shipping rates. That being said, I was temped to go for the gold badging they're selling. I'll have to seriously see how the gold would look on Gun Metallic.